Swords in Stone Question.

• Hey @Prometheus, how do i get the Trinity Sword... by spamming click on the stone or going to the stones one time per day and double clicking on it just 1 time?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@vorgoth333 said in Swords in Stone Question.:

Hey @Prometheus, how do i get the Trinity Sword... by spamming click on the stone or going to the stones one time per day and double clicking on it just 1 time?

Each one is bound by a player's id. You have to find the one to your player id. If I'm not mistaken the swords update the player id twice in a server time spand. If someone gets the sword then the refresh rate is quicker. Its literally luck of the draw

It took me 20k clicks to get one imo, but @holya is probably the worst LR player ever because of ban lol oh wait did I just say that

• probably the only one who got banned XDXDXD.

• @trippyk @vorgoth333 I don't get what's going on, probably you have decided to start taunting Holya around the forums. However, there is a section dedicated to this kind of talks, Duels & Battles, please don't pollute unrelated discussions outside of it.

• Yes, Sir!

• @trippyk said in Swords in Stone Question.:

It took me 20k clicks to get one imo, but @holya is probably the worst LR player ever because of ban lol oh wait did I just say that

You are saying it took you 20,000 clicks? Did you just sit at a stone and spam click it ? because at 20 thousand clicks... lets say I check 3 stones a day I click 2 times on each stone (double click) That is 3,333.33 Days.... At 6 clicks per day 365 days a year. That is 9.13 YEARS. it took you over 9 years to get this sword?

• u cant spam click it has no effect,it only counts first click,it resets every day,so if it happens that u have correct ip u will be chosen.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Sinistru my guild mate try all days. he aleady got two trinity swords and one of the other za\ntus then is possible to get u just need to go every day and clic

@HVN said in Swords in Stone Question.:

@trippyk said in Swords in Stone Question.:

You are saying it took you 20,000 clicks? Did you just sit at a stone and spam click it ? because at 20 thousand clicks... lets say I check 3 stones a day I click 2 times on each stone (double click) That is 3,333.33 Days.... At 6 clicks per day 365 days a year. That is 9.13 YEARS. it took you over 9 years to get this sword?

Felt like longer lol

• @HVN u have to be lucky.. i have found one the other day but i don't use it cause i am a marksman.. unluckly nobody else can hold it

• @Dreworok said in Swords in Stone Question.:

@HVN u have to be lucky.. i have found one the other day but i don't use it cause i am a marksman.. unluckly nobody else can hold it

It's no longer like that, everyone can hold it now once you've found it :)

@Prometheus said in Swords in Stone Question.:

@Dreworok said in Swords in Stone Question.:

@HVN u have to be lucky.. i have found one the other day but i don't use it cause i am a marksman.. unluckly nobody else can hold it

There not bound to that player no more?

• @Aries said in Swords in Stone Question.:

Yeah, no more :)

@Aries said in Swords in Stone Question.:

Interesting

@prometheus if there not bound why have it set to a player id to pull the item just curious. With all the multiple accounts and all these new players joining and quiting seems like trying to find a spec of gold in a turd pile from multiple elephants

• @Aries
    I can't find the link, but he mentioned the drop rate has changed. Previously it picked a random playerID for each stone, now it just picks a portion of it. For example, if it's a 1/100 chance the stone could roll a 17, and anybody whose ID ends of 017 can pull the sword.

I'm not sure of the exact stats, but that's the gist of it works, if I'm not mistaken.

@Holya said in Swords in Stone Question.:

@Aries
    I can't find the link, but he mentioned the drop rate has changed. Previously it picked a random playerID for each stone, now it just picks a portion of it. For example, if it's a 1/100 chance the stone could roll a 17, and anybody whose ID ends of 017 can pull the sword.

I'm not sure of the exact stats, but that's the gist of it works, if I'm not mistaken.

I remember that post. As I figured what's the point when they can get it more than once either way. So my thought process is why have it by player id to start off? Could make a world event out of it. Like the lizzy chest

• @Aries said in Swords in Stone Question.:

@Aries

I remember that post. As I figured what's the point when they can get it more than once either way. So my thought process is why have it by player id to start off? Could make a world event out of it. Like the lizzy chest

Yeah, they can be obtained more than once, even if that's very unlikely (given how hard it is to get it even once).

That being said, isn't it already a world event? Just one that doesn't require combat but a daily walk around the map :)

@Aries

Yeah, they can be obtained more than once, even if that's very unlikely (given how hard it is to get it even once).

That being said, isn't it already a world event? Just one that doesn't require combat but a daily walk around the map :)

it is i was just thinking mainly combat situation to obtain more items that you would for something else.. something to grab other players to actually to go to the item :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.