Hello Everyone

• Hello and well met. Just started the game, I had tested a couple hours during another beta too but had no time to play back then. I created a character on the PVE server but havent seen anyone today during my 3 hours of play. This game reminds me a lot of Ultima Online and Ashen Empires which are among my favorites. I look forward to meeting people in game and having a fun time

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hey there have fun in LinkRealms and message me if you need any advice :)

Currently a lot of the people play either on the PvP server or they play it on steam. Steam isn't free yet but will be around October 10th. You won't be able to connect your client account to steam till this happens but in the mean time I look forward to having you around on the pve server :)

• Thank you both, today I probably wont be able to log much, but starting from tomorrow after work I will. If anyone of you played Ultima Online or Ashen Empires I was usually under the names Monomaxos, Anikitos and Atromitos. Also played many other games from 1997 to today using the names Merc, Panos and the other names I mentioned so if you saw anyone like that high chance it was me. I didnt realise we play different servers than steam users(I got steam account) but I also dont understand why a company would do that, its like segmenting your community to 2 pieces in a sandbox(and in sandboxes the content IS the community and all forms of their interactions). Hopefully everyone will be able to see all servers in future.

Well met again and I think you will be seeing me around a lot

No it not like that.. Steam and regular client users do play on the same server, its just the login system for steam users is a bit different then regular client users.

• @Monomaxos I suggest you take this week to get to know the game so you can be ahead of the game when free to play hits! Game will also slight be Holya-free so you can explore without dying for now.

@Monomaxos said in Hello Everyone:

Thank you both, today I probably wont be able to log much, but starting from tomorrow after work I will. If anyone of you played Ultima Online or Ashen Empires I was usually under the names Monomaxos, Anikitos and Atromitos. Also played many other games from 1997 to today using the names Merc, Panos and the other names I mentioned so if you saw anyone like that high chance it was me. I didnt realise we play different servers than steam users(I got steam account) but I also dont understand why a company would do that, its like segmenting your community to 2 pieces in a sandbox(and in sandboxes the content IS the community and all forms of their interactions). Hopefully everyone will be able to see all servers in future.

Well met again and I think you will be seeing me around a lot

We started out on a client. Steam access was just recently added this year. I think they want to be able to give everyone either option. Just with steam they can advertise at a faster rate than just random advertising on the internet face book twitter etc etc. I don't know if you can actually see other players from steam on the client or if I log in at the wrong time. I just assume when both servers are dead

• Welcome @Monomaxos! As trippyk said, players with Mythyn accounts (registered on our website) and Steam players just use a different client, while the servers are the same. We just haven't promoted Linkrealms for over 2 months now while we were busy completing / fixing several core features of the game. We have just started doing it again a couple days ago with our free to play announcement, and will continue after, so expect to see a lot of people from the 10th of October! :)

• Since I am just starting I will definitely have a lot of questions. Today, because I do something for my job(pc tech) I couldnt really play much, only went up to the snail farm and made a bit of cash selling their shells.

I do remember voting on steam greenlight, yes...just I wondered if we all play on same servers. I do like the game is getting updates and all and like I said there arent that many games on its style on the net anymore. Are we going to restart characters when F2P starts?

What do you mean by Hoyla-free? excuse me for not understanding what is meant there but sure I should take time to explore and learn things

• @Monomaxos

• Steam/Mythan accounts both connect to the same servers

• Characters will never be reset, but I would point out that a lot of new mechanics are being constantly added that lessen older player's advantages

• Anything Holya-related probably doesn't matter to you if you're on the PVE server <:

@Holya said in Hello Everyone:

@Monomaxos

• Steam/Mythan accounts both connect to the same servers

• Characters will never be reset, but I would point out that a lot of new mechanics are being constantly added that lessen older player's advantages

• Anything Holya-related probably doesn't matter to you if you're on the PVE server <:

PvE server = LinkRealms
    PvP server = HolyaRealms.
    Am I right?

PvE Server = Macdonalds Ball Playground
    PvP Server = Stinky kid Holya inside of Macdonalds Ball Playground

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.