Loop + Down

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Server went in loop 30 min before the daily reset, now it restarted but still down, am i expecting something new?

• @Meziljin said in Loop + Down:

Server went in loop 30 min before the daily reset, now it restarted but still down, am i expecting something new?

Sadly, not. It's been a server crash. I won't hide I'm pissed right now, since something like this hasn't happened in months and it just did with the worst timing ever.

I take it you were online when the server stalled. Could you describe what you were doing at the time and what happened exactly after? Anything would be of great help.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

fortunately for you, i was alone playing, and i was trying to do a thing NEVER did before by me....Blackwood

i arrived at final step, where i have to close circuit to let griffin spawn,
    i put 2 mob on a side and myself closed the circuit killing me :|
    the bones start shining, but nothing happened, i went out but boss not spawned, so i re-tried to re-close circuit re-activating the power machine, but i failed...
    Coming out of dungeon, i arrived at final ladder, and when i came out it looped

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

So you are saying you broke the server.

• Its just me? or there were a rollback yesterday, because i had to use 2 times claim stake on my realm, yesterday and today.

I lose Prince cape all the time it doesn't like me very much ><

• Thanks for the info @Meziljin. We have a suspect culprit now and it's not related to you running Blackwood. Anyway, you need to activate the circuit more than once to revive the bosses - that's normal.

@vorgoth333 yes, when the server crashes it always gets rolled back to the previous save. That's what happened! Get in touch with support@linkrealms.com if you want the claim stake to be refunded.

@trippyk what do you mean you lost a Prince cape? If you had it with you or in your bank at the previous save, it must be still with you.

@Prometheus I think rollback or something with my cape, I am not sure what happened exactly may have had it on ground but...

It is gone either way, I thought I had it in bank? Hoping it not a bank glitch.. Anyway would like that back plox

p.s. I was also using transfer item a lot to different stats for that cape but I know I had seen it in my bank when I logout..

• @trippyk slimy as always.

@Holya At least I don't have fungus like you LOL

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.