Mage Crusher

Dice

Philosopher Stones

Crystal Fortress

PVP Grade Weapons

Leafspring Crossbow

Slayer Weapons

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Only trading or selling as well (for argents)?

how many philsopher stones and what do you want

5 P-stones for trade/sale. I'm looking for either cash or argents.

how much u asking for mage crusher / per p stone in argents

10k/stone
    100k for crusher

good luck

10k Per stone is what they go for, I think that's a fair price .. considering the potential of the item to be obtained
    That's what I used to sell them for , on the other server.

• ill trade you all your gear back next time your card glitches out so i kill you when your game crashes for 1 argent

@confusion you sold them for 10k on a game that had been out for years? or one that has been open for 2 closed betas? mhm. I can buy a claim stake for 15k and just own the entire mount viscous area and yes I have that many alt accounts that I could accomplish that lol. And just because you use 10 stones to get 1 item doesnt mean that 1 item is worth the sum of the stones. Without looking that is only one item id pay that much for and Im sure you know which staff I'm talking about.

I'm not sure if you're fishing for a flame in return.. or what.... but you seem to be a bit upset .. I'll just leave it at that.

• 10k seems a little off for a 5day old beta. who hs that kind of money to throw away at a chance to get an item?..i rather spend my two weeks worht of argents doing something more productive..save that grin for full release

@confusion Righttttttt.....

well what dude??? i was just mentioning how i felt his price seemed legit.. then you reply all hatefull or seomthing... You gotta admit.. you came off rather abrupt for no reason man.

10k is reasonable, spend 1hr farming useless mobs or 3hrs trying to kill exalteds.

@confusion woa chill out. all i was doing was pointing out that you sold something for 10k when lr had been out for years and that this phoenix revamp hasnt been wiped for what? just 2 closed betas? then pointing out that just because an item costs 10 stones that it doesnt make it worth the cost of those 10 stones. 0 hate intended only logic.. and i dont see my reply as abrupt but you always get defensive with me /shrug

@zycor technically speaking I never said your price was high just said good luck. Im very aware of how much of a pain it is to farm them because i did it from day 1 when they came out and only turned a fraction of them in because Id rather have just horded the stones lol. The main reason i mentioned the claim stake is that I think its absurdly low priced.. but then again its good so newer players can have one.

• @Clavicus said:

@zycor technically speaking I never said your price was high just said good luck. Im very aware of how much of a pain it is to farm them because i did it from day 1 when they came out and only turned a fraction of them in because Id rather have just horded the stones lol. The main reason i mentioned the claim stake is that I think its absurdly low priced.. but then again its good so newer players can have one.

shhhhh dont say that...i like my claim.. if they jack up the price ill be pissed

yea ill be buying as many as i can thats for sure :)

I will also say that it is the right price for the items. And the Crusher is super cheap if you got the argents. It is endgame stuff guys. So come on. Ofcourse it is that expensiv. And ... it is really hard to get.

You can even buy deco items for more than 200-300k

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.