Server Save bug

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

I have a problem a few days in several computers when the server save my game crashes happen, and not out of the server save screen just by logging again back to normal.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

My guildmates have the same issue but it's been happening for at least several months.

not take any more die because of this bug, all server save it happens =(

@Developers help plis.

Hi @Sativao, I've forwarded this issue to the development team to look into. Thank you for the report.

• @Sativao said in Server Save bug:

I have a problem a few days in several computers when the server save my game crashes happen, and not out of the server save screen just by logging again back to normal.

Could you explain this a bit more in detail? Specifically:

• Does the crash happen when the server save starts, when it ends, or in the middle?
    • It is a crash (you see the bug report menu) or a disconnect (small message "you have been disconnected)?
    • If it's a crash, can you use the function to send the bug report? Or take a screenshot of the error message and post it here?

just gets the saviin server on the screen and not get out of it only, ONLY CLOSING THE GAME AND ENTERING BACK TO NORMAL, IT APPEARS THAT RECEIVE DISCONNECT SERVER BUT NOT APPEARS NO MESSAGE

• @Sativao said in Server Save bug:

just gets the saviin server on the screen and not get out of it only, ONLY CLOSING THE GAME AND ENTERING BACK TO NORMAL, IT APPEARS THAT RECEIVE DISCONNECT SERVER BUT NOT APPEARS NO MESSAGE

So wait. Does the client close by itself, or does it freeze and you have to close it yourself? I'm going to quote @Clavicus as well on this since you mentioned it happened to some of your guild members.

@Prometheus I will see if frostee/amused can provide info.. it happens frequently to him

@Prometheus frosted said the screen stays at saving server and he is then forced to closed game and restart. It happens to him all over doing different things.

• @Clavicus said in Server Save bug:

@Prometheus frosted said the screen stays at saving server and he is then forced to closed game and restart. It happens to him all over doing different things.

Does the client actually "freeze" as in "flagged as not responsive in the task manager", or he just can't see other players / monster moving and can't take any action if he clicks on buttons? A video would be of great help here.

@Prometheus
    WHAT happens and after the server save, you disconnect from the server, not game freezes, I try to record a video

@Prometheus alt text

Now, This time appears Connection Lost

• @Sativao were you trying to move when the save started?

no, I was stopped

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.