I get dc when I use spells from the book of spells

• gets disconect when I use spells from the book of spells. I have the steam version of the game.

• @blush As far as I'm concerned this only happens when you click the icons too fast. The problem is a little trivial as you will mostly be using spells through hotkey, or you can use the old spellbook by opening it with a hotkey to avoid the issue. Either way hope it gets fixed!

• @Myhal said in I get dc when I use spells from the book of spells:

@blush As far as I'm concerned this only happens when you click the icons too fast. The problem is a little trivial as you will mostly be using spells through hotkey, or you can use the old spellbook by opening it with a hotkey to avoid the issue. Either way hope it gets fixed!

nope, i slowly click it one time and get disconnected but the old spellbook or hotkeys might help (i hope) for me the spells which crash are most times the same tier 1 buffs, the attack spells i can spam without a problem. Normal Installer not Steam.

• @blush @Bang we have just verified and this is indeed happening. Surprising no one reported it before. It will be fixed in the next patch - sorry for the inconvenience!

• hotkeys helped

• @Prometheus @Myhal @blush yes the Hotkey Option - Setup is great :D numpadkeys i use for buffs and normal numbers for or F1-12 for spells i think F Keys because normal letters abc and 123 sometimes used in chat and i think it stops it from writing in it i figured.
    Great Game so far!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.