Trinity Sword

• Just got this sword out of a stone and was wondering how rare it is.Sword Pic

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hard to say how rare it is. only so many of the swords in the stone spawn per day then reset after reset. Then there is only a small chance when u click it that you are the chosen one.

• you also robbed loot off the body of one of my guild mates and shall forever more be hunted by NWO. May you live in misery :-)

• wtf no i didn't i've never looted anyone

• @Kranos lol we were in the spider cave and all died then you and Kronks came in. they think you took our guildies stuff.

look @ the thread on guild page

• maybe you should talk to trippyK and get it all straightened out before it catches up with ya

• All of you from the NWO better watch out. GPT is on the rise and out for blood

• @Arie said:

All of you from the NWO better watch out. GPT is on the rise and out for blood

We are just protecting our own Arie. You would too if you lost everything :-D. but if thats the case then let the games begin

• I have over 300 tomato juice so its gonna take a lot of you to keep me down

• @mrari said:

@Arie said:

All of you from the NWO better watch out. GPT is on the rise and out for blood

We are just protecting our own Arie. You would too if you lost everything :-D. but if thats the case then let the games begin

GPT provides watermelon juice caches for each and every one of our members. Better think twice bud, you can attack all you want but our victory is just a few sips away.

• You drew first blood m8. NWO is 2 hostile 4 me

• @KrazyShank LOL

this is why gamers like me avoid MMO communities! You would think that people would defend the guild that is protecting their own insted everyone is coming at me for it. Good riddance....... Karma is quite a thing

• @Kranos said:

You drew first blood m8. NWO is 2 hostile 4 me

we were playing PvE no one drew blood. you came up on dead bodies....not live ones....

• @mrari said:

@Kranos said:

we were playing PvE no one drew blood. you came up on dead bodies....not live ones....

Actually you killed me 8 times and have been reported to Kabam Gaming™.

• The all noble guild GPT and whoever the other one is attacking NWO for being honorable...... Quite the character to build for your guild...cant wait to repost this.

• @KrazyShank said:

@mrari said:

@Kranos said:

oh you mean him...i thought you meant me..... yea we arent aggressive...we woulnt do that and none of us have a pvp record...soooooo...

• Just gonna say m8 you guys came after me for no reason and all i tried to do was help you kill the big spoder but ya chased me all the way back to the safe zone and called me a pussi 4 running.

• listen lets all talk this out. we should meet up at the infinitely respawning skeleton area next to the gate

• @Kranos said:

Just gonna say m8 you guys came after me for no reason and all i tried to do was help you kill the big spoder but ya chased me all the way back to the safe zone and called me a pussi 4 running.

they chasd u because they already thought u had robbed Dracos. we were killing spiders..dont try to help a guild thats engaged in a task it makes you look like a thief for interfering or a pker waiting for opportunity

• @mrari said:

@KrazyShank said:

@mrari said:

@Kranos said:

oh you mean him...i thought you meant me..... yea we arent aggressive...we woulnt do that and none of us have a pvp record...soooooo...

Ok all this sillyness and trolling on our part aside, none of us killed anyone at NWO, I died outside of that cave from a PvPer. I legitimately tried to loot whoever was in that cave but I was dieing too quick, ran outside, and was killed as I said.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.