Telepads trapping players

• Sometimes when using a telepad, you can't move off of the pad you port to.

Does this happen with all telepads you've used or only certain ones? Also, are you forced to relog because of this or is it a temporary movement restriction?

Thank you for the report, I've passed this along to the development team to check out.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Pain said in Telepads trapping players:

Does this happen with all telepads you've used or only certain ones? Also, are you forced to relog because of this or is it a temporary movement restriction?

Thank you for the report, I've passed this along to the development team to check out.

This actually happened in my realm last night with him. I could walk off of it but he couldn't move one bit. He had to teleport away from the spot he was on

• Happened again with another player in my realm. Then the same pad in my realm trapped me as well. I could teleport out.

• @Roundwaters said in Telepads trapping players:

Happened again with another player in my realm. Then the same pad in my realm trapped me as well. I could teleport out.

Does the rest of the game work when this happens? Like, you can cast spells, use items, and all - only movement doesn't work?

• Yes, everything works fine, just can't move.

• It traps my ghost too.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.