Item Store -- charged (26) but never received.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I got Canid Race Change, Canid Head Change, and the Canid Eye-Color Change and "checked out" from the Cart. I was charged 26 credits and went to my bank. No package awaiting to be received.

I have purchased several things in the past and got them instantly; however, for the above items it isn't the case. I then "logout" and launched the game again, only to find that it wasn't a refresh problem. So, what gives? I ended up asking on town broadcast and they told me to post here about it and then send an email to your item mall support so that is what I will be doing.

Prometheus the dev, will have to be the one to handle this for ya man.
    Hope ya get it taken care of man!
    cya in game!!

It would seem the items never appeared in my Bank's "Packages Awaiting" box but instead I found the box within a box where I keep my empty boxes. I've not even moved anything in there after I checked out so it's weird -- the fact that I didn't place anything in my Bank after checking out but that the box which contains my items are within these boxes and never appeared in my Packages Awaiting....yeah... Either way, I got them finally. :D

Good good.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.