Sorcerer (long break)

• Hello,
    I want to back to game after a really long break, becouse I hope now playing as sorc at least have sense.
    Can you give an advice how to build one with all these new stuff for sorc and no englightement skill ?

• Staff fighting is a must. Without your taking a guaranteed hit every time a monster is near you, and your spells are constantly being interrupted. Meditation is a must.

Spiritualism is nice to summon something else for enemies to target so you don't spend so much time running away to cast spells.

Then it depends on what spells you like to use. I went with Invocation and Conjuration.

My last two skills I went with the life and psi regen skills, since I use a lot of summons.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Ignore staff fighting, use Martial arts, invocation and alteration

With these u can go any kind of dungeon costless and with a good resistance and damage

• Depends on what server you play on I guess. Staff is probably better for PvE. With the right slayer staffs, or if you're really lucky, a slayer staff with an enhanced spell, it's very satisfying laying waste to things.

You definitely need some sort of melee skill.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

the goal of the build is always determinant for the build

Honestly i never consider the pve server, i prefer think it does not exist :)

• @Meziljin said in Sorcerer (long break):

the goal of the build is always determinant for the build

Honestly i never consider the pve server, i prefer think it does not exist :)

Yeah, that's kind of messed up. I can't run the hard spider dungeon with my lockpicker, so I need to make a new LP char just for that dungeon. Ain't nobody go time for that.

I'm used to playing when characters could do everything. Now you have to build characters for situations, and it's more like paper/rock/scissors.

• It's alfa character which one got nearly 100 staff fighting(i got vodoo staff with humanoid slayer), nearly 100 sorcery, 70 spirit for summons, 100 meditation, 80 spell def, 61 endurance(want 100), 50 concentration, I guess I have to remove spell def or endurance and take invocation and alteration, am i right ?

PS: ofc CLASSIC server

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.