PvE Founders is NOW Recruiting!!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

We are Primarily based in the PvE Server with a chance of becoming part of the PvP server if we decide on it. We are very new I'm the only one in it currently lol. I'm looking for people interested in doing a lot of dungeon runs and crafting and etc.. Main requirements will be you must be Friendly, you must be active, new players are welcomed! If you have a bad reputation do not even attempt to join you're not welcomed. We are looking to take over the PvE side of Linkrealms. I recently just got back to the game but I can tell you that I'll be active every single day and you'll definitely have fun in this guild because I will keep everyone in it involved lol well I'll try my best. I want to ally with the UFO guild as I was part of that guild but they are very inactive currently but Abby Normal is awesome. We don't have any Rivals yet. We also will have Roles in the guild. Tanks, Healers, DPS, Crafter, etc etc. If you're interested just comment or PM me or even add me in game my name is Solar. If you have any questions let me know. Lol and trolls pls don't do it to me this is my first ever guild recruitment post >_<...

• @Alchemy what's your guild's stance on race relations?

@Holya We allow all immigrants and as long as Lord Donald Trump doesn't toss you over the wall you're safe.

• VAN fully endorses this guild, and will send every dirty Mexican/Polakastanian we find your way

@Holya We will stop Isis one way or another no matter what.

@Alchemy said in PvE Founders is NOW Recruiting!!:

We are Primarily based in the PvE Server with a chance of becoming part of the PvP server if we decide on it. We are very new I'm the only one in it currently lol. I'm looking for people interested in doing a lot of dungeon runs and crafting and etc.. Main requirements will be you must be Friendly, you must be active, new players are welcomed! If you have a bad reputation do not even attempt to join you're not welcomed. We are looking to take over the PvE side of Linkrealms. I recently just got back to the game but I can tell you that I'll be active every single day and you'll definitely have fun in this guild because I will keep everyone in it involved lol well I'll try my best. I want to ally with the UFO guild as I was part of that guild but they are very inactive currently but Abby Normal is awesome. We don't have any Rivals yet. We also will have Roles in the guild. Tanks, Healers, DPS, Crafter, etc etc. If you're interested just comment or PM me or even add me in game my name is Solar. If you have any questions let me know. Lol and trolls pls don't do it to me this is my first ever guild recruitment post >_<...

I remember when abbs and her old man logged in for the first time. Love those guys great people

@Aries said in PvE Founders is NOW Recruiting!!:

I remember when abbs and her old man logged in for the first time. Love those guys great people

For real they were the ones that helped me start out Abby even gave me a free artifact crossbow that I was recently just using lol.

For real they were the ones that helped me start out Abby even gave me a free artifact crossbow that I was recently just using lol.

You use bow?

You use bow?

Yeah I do

You use bow?

Yeah I do

I have a charged bow I can sell you on pve server if you want it

You use bow?

Yeah I do

How much?

You use bow?

Yeah I do

How much?

Not much. Just mainly want to get rid of it. If you want I'll just trade it for a bunch of mining stuff

• Still recruiting newbs?

@Starguts said in PvE Founders is NOW Recruiting!!:

Still recruiting newbs?

Yes I definitely am :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.