Couple questions on cooking and other misc stuff

• How can I get corn/cornflower? Don't see any around the starting village.
    I found a vendor for raw eggs but only let me buy a total of 6. How can I get more?

How many levels can I attain in regards to skill by killing cows/deer? I am at 60 and still going up.
    Is there like a guide somewhere of a small leveling template I can follow for mob skilling / leveling?
    Mainly for the skil 40+.

I went outside the village and pretty much everything just hits like a truck. Are we suppose to be soloing
    or grouping once we are ready to leave village?

Last question is what exactly does "armor impairment %" mean ? is this good or bad?

Anyways thanks for helping a noob.

• Armor impairment effects your swing and cast speed.

Your combat skills will continue to rise as long as you use them, no matter what you use them on.

The starting pijamas are pretty weak, find new armor and you'll be able to take hits better. Bank usually has some littered about. If you're really desperate, ask someone crafting at the tailor.

You can find eggs around the farm houses where there are chickens, wait for them to make nests. For corn, you have to dry the corn by leaving it in your bank for 24 hours, then putting it on the ground. THen use the milling wheel. I'm pretty sure you can use wheat flour instead of corn flour interchangeably.

• @Roundwaters said in Couple questions on cooking and other misc stuff:

Armor impairment effects your swing and cast speed.

Your combat skills will continue to rise as long as you use them, no matter what you use them on.

The starting pijamas are pretty weak, find new armor and you'll be able to take hits better. Bank usually has some littered about. If you're really desperate, ask someone crafting at the tailor.

You can find eggs around the farm houses where there are chickens, wait for them to make nests. For corn, you have to dry the corn by leaving it in your bank for 24 hours, then putting it on the ground. THen use the milling wheel. I'm pretty sure you can use wheat flour instead of corn flour interchangeably.

Ah very nice ty kindly guess ill keep on grinding on cows good for tailoring anyways

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.