Tailoring Questions

• What do different materials do? They all have a fame of zero. Is there any benefit to using rare tailoring materials over more mundane ones like leather from deer?

Is there any benefit to being overleveled for the item you're trying to craft? If I'm 90 tailoring, crafting an item that masters at 60, is it beneficial to use the bead items that increase my tailoring level?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Tailoring Questions:

What do different materials do? They all have a fame of zero. Is there any benefit to using rare tailoring materials over more mundane ones like leather from deer?

Is there any benefit to being overleveled for the item you're trying to craft? If I'm 90 tailoring, crafting an item that masters at 60, is it beneficial to use the bead items that increase my tailoring level?

I know certain ones give more one a certain type of resits like slash etc etc. I always wanted to try the tailoring beads and the special kits to see if there is any real difference

• Somebody really needs to update the wiki someday. Problem is, nobody knows how anything works anymore.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Tailoring Questions:

Somebody really needs to update the wiki someday. Problem is, nobody knows how anything works anymore.

The problem is hardly anything is working like it should. Do it's like putting false info on it

• @Roundwaters the Fame you see on Tailoring materials is related to whether you have used a Dust on them or not. It's admittedly quite easy to get that confused with the inner Fame of the material - that's why we are going to change it in the patch after tomorrow's one. We have updated the wiki anyway! @Aries Have a look:

http://wiki.linkrealms.com/view/Armor

Things work as explained, by the way.

• What the heck is dust and where do you get it? All I've ever seen is beads, and all you can buy with those are tailoring kits that boost your tailoring level, no dust.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Roundwaters i'm quite sure dust is the bonus on materials u can get through the tailor quests

so inner fame + dust fame increase greatly chance to get good mod

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.