Accidental vendoring

• First of all, apologies if this has been brought up before. Did a couple searches that returned nothing.

While it's not terribly common, myself and a few of my guildmates had those moments where you accidentally sell a piece of gear you wanted to keep from your loot pile, or worse yet, an item you actually use frequently while you're swapped to another supporting piece or tool. The vendor interface isn't all that intuitive, and there is no buyback option.

Would it be possible, if not to directly add a buyback function, to at least add a way to manually "lock" items so they won't show up for vendoring? Not only will it save us from those sour moments where you mistakenly sell an item, but also make it easier to craft bulks of items and simply lock the ones you like and want to keep, while selling everything else.

Small quality of life improvement that would make a good few lives WAY better, I'd say.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

top screen, extra section, toggle vendor ....

use it on your item and them will never be sold :)

• @Meziljin Well... that's a way to find out, been actually wondering what that was for at all, but couldn't find any info lol

Thank you so much for pointing it out

• @Brennon said in Accidental vendoring:

@Meziljin Well... that's a way to find out, been actually wondering what that was for at all, but couldn't find any info lol

Thank you so much for pointing it out

We've just renamed it to "Flag Item As No-Sell". Maybe that will make it a bit clearer :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.