1 week in and do I have this correct?

• Max skills via macro
    • Realize your bored and pick 1 craft to level up
    • Notice there is 1 crafting material that drops from cows that can take you from 1-MAX making all other mats pointless
    • Go and PVP
    • Realize PVP means map hopping for 30 minutes while chasing or being chased
    • Get excited for epic rewards upon a victory
    • Realize there is no rewards since everyone uses bless scrolls on gear
    • Try to give the game a chance so you play 2-3 more days
    • Realize you just wasted a full week to get ZERO rewards in PVP/PVE.
    • Come to forums make a post about it
    • Wait on Holya to reply because we all know he invented slice bread
    • Quit and hope the Devs realize that a PVP game centered around full drops doesn't work when you allow item protection.

• @daoneapox said in 1 week in and do I have this correct?:

• Wait on Holya to reply because we all know he invented slice bread

I didn't invent sliced bread, I was just the first to call it garbage and point out its build is wrong.

Notice there is 1 crafting material that drops from cows that can take you from 1-MAX making all other mats pointless

You need a variety of materials to get any decent reward from tailoring. I mean, unless you alt abuse super heavily.

Realize PVP means map hopping for 30 minutes while chasing or being chased

1v1s are poopy butts, since nobody should ever die. If you get 3 coordinated members, and play anywhere near perfectly fully geared players should go down in well under 10 seconds.

Realize there are no rewards since everyone uses bless scrolls on gear

The devs are trying to address this, but I doubt the rewards will ever be meaningful. There are sorta exceptions. I've looted at least 20-30 artis from PVP, but that's usually from being slimy, not from just killing a guy who had a thing. Dickwaving's fun tho. Stay for the dickwaving.

Realize you just wasted a full week to get ZERO rewards in PVP/PVE.

There's only one arti that's stupid hard to get, runic helm, most everything else can be farmed in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. I'm unsure what your standards are, LR is still very grindy, but I suspect you were PVEing the wrong places to get gear.

• @daoneapox i have been playing since beta and alot hours of entertainment!! :D i never get bored of this awesome game! also i am still not full equips and always getting stronger! ;D

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I mean... Pretty much what all 3 of you said is right or to some extent right. I'm with @vorgoth333 I've been playing a long time and by no means have close to perfect gear and have enjoyed playing.

Yes you can raise skills very easily (it use to be WAY harder pre Phoenix) even with macroing. Raising crafting skills is pretty easy as well.

I'm not sure when killing someone wasn't a reward in and of itself. You can kill people to obtain items although getting their actual gear will not happen frequently. For instance killing someone after they turn in their pstones for an arty (good luck being there when it happens) or finding someone farming in stone abyss with an arty that dropped from a golem (good luck with those telepad unless ur a ninja like me more on that coming in my vid #hype)

Farming pve dungeons imo is currently completely lame. It takes far to long to get something of value and the risk of being jumped is high with the current ability to scout so easily.

Pvp is definitely lame when it comes to zone hopping which has been complained about a long time. I haven't been playing since f2p so the "fix" they put in I have no experience with.

All in all if you don't like the game there's nothing anyone will say that will magically change your opinion.

• yeah Prometheus should add an extra skills for marksman and Warriors like: Leap for warriors and Taunt, and movement speed or other thing for Maksman, this could be the perfect way to balance the pvp because mages atm have it everything in game!

• @vorgoth333 he did make a comment that he was adding new battle tactics. I think melee need gap closer battle tactics as you said then it should be fine. Maybe finetune archers

• Ok Final build its done. anyone wants 1v1? xD

Special Thanks to BR Guild who traded me Cape of the Dragonkin for the Boreas ;)
    alt text

• @vorgoth333 said in 1 week in and do I have this correct?:

Special Thanks to BR Guild who traded me Cape of the Dragonkin for the Boreas ;)

LOL FUCKING CONGRATS WHICHEVER BR PULLED THIS OFF

• TYVM boy =) I know right they are awesome!!!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.