Old bug and new suggestion

• FOUNDER: DUKE

the skill menu that pop up using the base macro "ctrl + s" is broken due to the lack of any new skills from months, and more it is not working the arrow system, in fact the true skill management is that into the character menu (icon on screen)

unfortunately, the old skill menu is still more interesting than the new one in character menu due to the lack othe the 0,01 skill points (the only menu work on millesimal)
    My suggestion is a simple and fast fix:
    REMOVE completely the old menu and fix the Character menu skill section with the 0,01 skill points (i wish to know how much miss to a 0,1)

is it possible in short time? it seems not a complex fix from my point of view

• @Meziljin said in Old bug and new suggestion:

the skill menu that pop up using the base macro "ctrl + s" is broken due to the lack of any new skills from months, and more it is not working the arrow system, in fact the true skill management is that into the character menu (icon on screen)

unfortunately, the old skill menu is still more interesting than the new one in character menu due to the lack othe the 0,01 skill points (the only menu work on millesimal)
    My suggestion is a simple and fast fix:
    REMOVE completely the old menu and fix the Character menu skill section with the 0,01 skill points (i wish to know how much miss to a 0,1)

is it possible in short time? it seems not a complex fix from my point of view

It's been fixed in the latest patch (bug fix #5), the old menus brought up by hotkeys are gone. Are they still working for you?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Prometheus it is fixed, but i was asking to change the current system , because the 0,01 value are hidden, and there is no way to know them (before there was the old skill menu, now no more)

• @Meziljin said in Old bug and new suggestion:

@Prometheus it is fixed, but i was asking to change the current system , because the 0,01 value are hidden, and there is no way to know them (before there was the old skill menu, now no more)

Sounds reasonable, we'll add it in the next patch :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus to take this a step further it's pretty difficult to get a skill at let's say 75 even. The only reliable way would be to get it to (for example) 75.05 and reduce one of ur skills at 100 and then set the first skill down until u get the skill at 99.95 back to 100. Is there an easy way of implementing a cap for your skill for builds that don't want to have everything at 100?

• @Clavicus said in Old bug and new suggestion:

@Prometheus to take this a step further it's pretty difficult to get a skill at let's say 75 even. The only reliable way would be to get it to (for example) 75.05 and reduce one of ur skills at 100 and then set the first skill down until u get the skill at 99.95 back to 100. Is there an easy way of implementing a cap for your skill for builds that don't want to have everything at 100?

Yeah I can see how that is a bit hard to manage. There is no real "easy" way to fix it and we have a lot of other things with higher priority to get done, so I think this one will have to wait for a while. Sorry for that.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.