i can´t upload the realm ...

• hello newbe in problems .
    when i try to upload the realm show me pop up the alfhanumeric az 0-9 only , but i make copy paste , no error in this .
    i only can mind that my account game have a space in midle of the name , may be is this ?
    pls sorry my bad write.

• @madmax said in i can´t upload the realm ...:

hello newbe in problems .
    when i try to upload the realm show me pop up the alfhanumeric az 0-9 only , but i make copy paste , no error in this .
    i only can mind that my account game have a space in midle of the name , may be is this ?
    pls sorry my bad write.

Hi madmax, apologies for the slow reply, it seems I've missed your report. Yes, the bug is definitely related to the space in your name and the fact the editor refuses it. We'll get it fixed in this week's patch, sorry for that!

• @Prometheus said in i can´t upload the realm ...:

@madmax said in i can´t upload the realm ...:

pls sorry my bad write.

Hi madmax, apologies for the slow reply, it seems I've missed your report. Yes, the bug is definitely related to the space in your name and the fact the editor refuses it. We'll get it fixed in this week's patch, sorry for that!

dont worry, I appreciate your efforts and your work thank you very much.

and by the way if you can delete the new post I've written wrong pls : D.

• @madmax said in i can´t upload the realm ...:

@Prometheus said in i can´t upload the realm ...:

@madmax said in i can´t upload the realm ...:

pls sorry my bad write.

dont worry, I appreciate your efforts and your work thank you very much.

and by the way if you can delete the new post I've written wrong pls : D.

Eheh yeah I've deleted it :) The fix was included in the last patch as promised, you should be able to upload now, is it all good?

• @Prometheus I've tried, and it works perfect, thank you very much for everything :D .

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.