Population

• I think an increase in population would do wonders for this game, coupled with the increase of world size.
    That was 2 things that I thought the game was lacking in when I tested awhile back.

Is there a population "goal"? Or an estimate of testers this time around?
    Hopefully Steam sparks some new interest!

Take care!

• Once this game gets on steam as free to play I think it will do very well.

• Even without being on Steam yet the influx has been massive! Not everyone got access to the Summer Beta tho, we have settled on a thousand new testers plus the old testers :)

• @Prometheus said:

Even without being on Steam yet the influx has been massive! Not everyone got access to the Summer Beta tho, we have settled on a thousand new testers plus the old testers :)

That is still a lot of people considering it was mentioned being a single server. Let's break it!! :):)

• If a game's on Steam it always has plenty of people, especially if the reviews lean more towards the positive side... If that's the case then the game will actually be extremely successful.

There's an entire crowd of UO lost puppies on the internet that still get the itch to play something similar, and usually end up on private servers. I bet there's a ton of them that haven't heard of / tried this game.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Most of those interested in this game are probably old-school gamers who love risks and grinds. I personally would not expect huge amount of players like the other AAA mmorpgs but a close knitted community of hopefully 50 or so players

• I agree, although something like 200 players would be ideal,otherwise it just becomes stale...

• If advertising of the game is done correctly, it should have a decent steady player base upon full release. I know a lot of people are looking for an actual sandbox MMO, as there aren't that many on the market. Retro graphics/artstyle or not, when it comes to a sandbox, MOST people know gameplay comes first.

• Totally agree with you Mykorl! i dont know if the community will be big but i have a certain feeling it will be a great community!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.