1 use on Crystal buffing wheel!!!!!1

• This post is deleted!

• Actually, that's typical of your average buffing wheel. You get about 1-3 uses from them.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

If you can't handle hardcore games, then find a softcore game instead.

• Prometheus couldn't balance a blob of play dough on the floor.

• mages get kicked in the balls in this game no matter what aspect you want to talk about....... solo play - yea right..... argent farming? - yea right a melee player can farm argents 10x as fast as me.... weapon durability? yea right good luck using any staff besides the cheap ones in the vendor... oh and wait you mean every other class can repair their weapons unlimited for free at the shop? yet with all those negatives i listed i have to buy a wheel that has one use? why not kick me again as i try to actually get up and play....

Right now you are just acting like a kid crying over spill milk.

Me too xD .. lol. Even my girlfriend is doing a better job than you then xD ..

Just forget it. I am done talking to you kid. This just not making any sense anymore xD ..

mages are very strong and mrari you can easy farm staff drop all time ^^

• Currently mages arewey op than melle,nobody uses pure melle in pvp,all best pvpers are mages,thers no point in being melle,it basicly doesnt exist cas sorcery got buffed out of proportions,if ur pure melle u get killd in 5 seconds by mage,and its basicly whu freezes whu first with mage spirit,if u get freezed first ur dead,so much about pvp.

I disagree gorstak...... spiritualism warrior in my opinion is the strongest template you can have.. hands down..... Sorcery is strong yes...... but only if you have staff fighting and spiritualism aswell.. and possible a melee skill in addition

Games like these are all about positioning... if you position yourself the correct way.. you wont take as much damage.
    You just happen to get caught out of position.. and over extend...and you pay the price

• what is use spiritualism now for melle?we loose 5 seconds casting them while in that time mage can use 2 enhaced fire blasts to kill us.

Thats why i talk about positioning man

There is no dishonor in video games man... .If you've got offscreen your enemy so you don't take damage..... It's a pretty easy concept...
    Offscreen that stuff man.. Make sure you don't get hit with their spells.. just run far enough so you can get your positioning back.. then re-engage as an offensive tactic.
    :)

Melee is way more op than sorcerers in pvp atm. It use to be vice versa. Melee can also out farm sorcs in lower end content with spiritualism (assumning the mage didnt pick some spiritualism up) Ive been meaning to make a suggestion to up the durability gain when using a crystal tuner (the item shop repair tool for staffs) armor gets patched for around 50 dura? weapons is what around 30ish? and mages get +10.... and if u repair with a buffering wheel it can give u from what ive used so far a +12 max dura loss... which is pretty ridiculous.

• @Clavicus no lie i went from a 54 dura staff to 32 after one repair then to 19 after the 2nd repair.... 2 repair jobs and 2 crystal buffing wheels later i had spent 800+ argents and lost my staff and 2 wheels.....

• to the point where i might not even ever repair a staff again..if it breaks it breaks ill just quit when i run out hahaha (jk...almost)

@mrari I feel your pain. I am going to try and compile a list on suggested improvements for sorcerers for the devs maybe tonight or maybe in the next week just depends if I want to actively play or do something afk and type on the forums :)

Yeah I agree with clav.. in the fact that The crystal tuner should increase more than +10 durability on use...
    I as well was meaning to make a thread about it... hopefully the input between us both.. on this thread will suffice.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.