Once everything is implemented....

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

There will be a server wipe, and we can all start fresh? I enjoy testing new patches, and seeing whats new i.e. logging in every now and then. - Seeing how my items have changed and what can be created. @Prometheus what is the road map for mainstream? Aside from the Steam launch and Free Game Play? Perhaps you could post something in the Princes' Speech. You know... besides 5 months ago.

• @PingPongLR said in Once everything is implemented....:

There will be a server wipe, and we can all start fresh? I enjoy testing new patches, and seeing whats new i.e. logging in every now and then. - Seeing how my items have changed and what can be created. @Prometheus what is the road map for mainstream? Aside from the Steam launch and Free Game Play? Perhaps you could post something in the Princes' Speech. You know... besides 5 months ago.

There will be no server wipe, this question has been answered a lot of times and is also clearly written in out FAQ. When we change systems like item generation or artifact properties, we also retroactively update all existing items, so we don't need a wipe to keep things consistent.

We will post another Roadmap in the next couple weeks. This one is admittedly outdated now.

As for the Princes' Speech, please understand that announcements like a Roadmap obviously have to posted in public sections for anyone to see. Anyway, we will always prioritize it when it comes to customer support or just discussing - I'm actually surprised nobody uses it!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.