Drop Notification...

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Hi all

I wish to ask you all what u think of this idea i'm going to describe:

Most of the MMO use drop system that allow everyone to KNOW and to GET important drops from bosses etc

On Linkrealms i'm experiencing a lot of Ninja action of people that open bosses corpses so fast and loot artifacts or important other things without being discovered... Even in guild party

So my idea is a notification, only by party members, of looting action, only of artifacts for beginning. To be more specific, if i have 3 people in party, and one open a corpse and loot an orange item, a chat notification like "XXX looted YYYY from Gnome king corpse", this to avoid bad conduct even in same guild of friends party, but allowing at same time ninja action from people outside the party, giving more freedom for incoming people and increasing the trustness into same guild and party

What u think about this?
    Actually i'm avoiding a lot of people in party because i know they are faster than me, so i'm preferring solo gaming :(

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Meziljin said in Drop Notification...:

Hi all

I wish to ask you all what u think of this idea i'm going to describe:

Most of the MMO use drop system that allow everyone to KNOW and to GET important drops from bosses etc

On Linkrealms i'm experiencing a lot of Ninja action of people that open bosses corpses so fast and loot artifacts or important other things without being discovered... Even in guild party

So my idea is a notification, only by party members, of looting action, only of artifacts for beginning. To be more specific, if i have 3 people in party, and one open a corpse and loot an orange item, a chat notification like "XXX looted YYYY from Gnome king corpse", this to avoid bad conduct even in same guild of friends party, but allowing at same time ninja action from people outside the party, giving more freedom for incoming people and increasing the trustness into same guild and party

What u think about this?
    Actually i'm avoiding a lot of people in party because i know they are faster than me, so i'm preferring solo gaming :(

It's a decent idea but a lot of people that use ninja moves as you say tend to just dbl click the item to wear it thus won't show the animaton of them grabbing an item. I use a chest and toss it in the ground and tell them to throw it in the chest. If I don't see a person putting it in the chest I disband them from the party which makes them unable to loot the mob

• Good idea!!

• @Meziljin i think this is all fault of kayla storm isn't it? :D

• FOUNDER: DUKE

About everyone of the guild :|
    Unfortunately i discovered the mean of the Guild name too late.....

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.