Full Screen

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters mentioned he was having a similar issue with this as well in the new patch thread.

I am unable to double click the windowed lr to get it to snap to fit my screen. I run dual monitor so if I click the expand button it goes full screen on my main monitor.

When I click setting i have no idea where the box pops up (i dont see it literally) and when i click i get the windows bling bling sound. I run 1920 x 1080 again dual monitor.

• This happened to the realm editor a few months ago as well. I can only edit my realm in a tiny little box that takes up maybe half my screen.

• @Clavicus said in Full Screen:

@Roundwaters mentioned he was having a similar issue with this as well in the new patch thread.

I am unable to double click the windowed lr to get it to snap to fit my screen. I run dual monitor so if I click the expand button it goes full screen on my main monitor.

When I click setting i have no idea where the box pops up (i dont see it literally) and when i click i get the windows bling bling sound. I run 1920 x 1080 again dual monitor.

We are aware of the issue with the settings button and are working on a new client patch. As for the fullscreen mode, we aren't able to reproduce the issue on our end. Could you explain what happens exactly? You open the game and it's not in fullscreen mode, then when you click the fullscreen button nothing happens? Or something else happens (crash, freeze, error)?

Is there a difference if you do it while using one screen only?

• alt text

This one is really ridiculous. Why is it so small? That's as big as it gets.
    alt text

• @Roundwaters the editor is so small for everyone because it's been originally designed in such a peculiar way. We have a plan to rewrite some parts of it, but we had to postpone them due to the long list of high priority features we have to complete first.

The client is a different story however. When you try to turn fullscreen on, it gets that size at most? What is the resolution of your screen? If you only use one screen instead of the dual monitor, does it work fine?

• The editor used to be a lot bigger for me back in the day.

@Prometheus theres really nothing else to describe. when i log into lr and i click the box at the top right that fits the window to full screen it works as normal. When i click the button to make the window sizeable i can size the window but i can not dbl click the border (where it says linkrealsm client and my fps) to snap the window to fit my screen. If i move my client to my second monitor and click the button it moves lr back to my primary monitor. Use to all i would have to do is double click the top bar where it has linkrealms and my fps and it would fit my window to either screen and show my taskbar at the bottom.

@Clavicus said in Full Screen:

@Prometheus theres really nothing else to describe. when i log into lr and i click the box at the top right that fits the window to full screen it works as normal. When i click the button to make the window sizeable i can size the window but i can not dbl click the border (where it says linkrealsm client and my fps) to snap the window to fit my screen. If i move my client to my second monitor and click the button it moves lr back to my primary monitor. Use to all i would have to do is double click the top bar where it has linkrealms and my fps and it would fit my window to either screen and show my taskbar at the bottom.

The dbl click border option doesn't work for me either. I just thought they took it out

• Ah, that is what you meant, @Clavicus. We have disabled it on purpose indeed as trying to put the game fullscreen with the window button (which is not a real fullscreen - the in-game button is) causes issues to some players. Do you really need that option when you already have the in-game button?

• @Prometheus said in Full Screen:
    Do you really need that option when you already have the in-game button?

Not being able to achieve the functionality of a window is embarassing.

@Prometheus said in Full Screen:

Ah, that is what you meant, @Clavicus. We have disabled it on purpose indeed as trying to put the game fullscreen with the window button (which is not a real fullscreen - the in-game button is) causes issues to some players. Do you really need that option when you already have the in-game button?

With out this option I can't see my fps. Makes it hard when you configure settings to get better fps. If you can make it viewable some where else I could care less

@Prometheus the in game button doesnt work if you have two monitors and want it on your secondary monitor.

• @Clavicus said in Full Screen:

@Prometheus the in game button doesnt work if you have two monitors and want it on your secondary monitor.

Oh, I get it now. Alright, we'll see if we can get it to work correctly and re-enable it in the next patch!

@Prometheus appreciated id imagine most people dont have to worry about it.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.