About arrows

• Every time i get killed in pvp they loot my arrows and i can't fight. Melee players just need to bless his weapon, mage his staff but marksman just 1 death and say goodbye. Can you bless arrows?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Huldrag said in About arrows:

Every time i get killed in pvp they loot my arrows and i can't fight. Melee players just need to bless his weapon, mage his staff but marksman just 1 death and say goodbye. Can you bless arrows?

No you can't it's one of those disposable items like heals

• Split your stacks, double-click your corpse.
    I'm still there if you'd like to try again c:

• @Holya sorry mate, i did double click in my corpse but you stealed all xD. I think was impossible to fight against you, i'm noob and my skills are just 70/80 and you just need to cast 2 spells to instakill me xD. I think is unfair to lose all your arrows just with 1 death, If i kill you , you can still fighting if your items are blessed, because your essences are linked to your blessed staff. Marksman losing arrows after a fight and melee chars chaising people to never hit them explains why 90% of players are mages xD.

• @Huldrag
    actually, I hold my essess in my inventory to save staff durability :p but you're correct in general.
    In a normal team fight archers can resurrect and still he helpful, you just need to split your 2k arrows into 20 stacks, so enemies can't realistically loot you before you get back to your corpse.

Mage is indeed super-duper OP right now, but you're feeling it a lot more than you should be. Mages dominates the shit out of undergeared players, but it's only like 10-20% above geared ones.

• So you can avoid losing durability on your staff as long as you carry the essences separately?

This game is never going to make any progress as long as the players don't report bugs. Only time we hear about any of bugs is when Hoyla is bragging about abusing them.

• @Roundwaters that wasn't intended to be bragging, and I reported it to Promethus within 6 hours of the sorcery update's implementation. I'm actually not sure if it still works, just kinda assuming it Prom didn't have it high on the fix list since he said it wasn't a big deal.

• Sorry, I just assume you're a horrible person. Kicking kittens and such. :)

• You have to buy a quiver put your arrows there and voila you bless the quiver and no more worries!

• lets ask fore the devs to add to the game a new item for archers, "QUIVERS" an item that can be blessed and contain up to 10000 arrows ;D

• 10000 is too much ... the weight is too much i think .... but maybe 1000 for quiver is fair i think

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in About arrows:

lets ask fore the devs to add to the game a new item for archers, "QUIVERS" an item that can be blessed and contain up to 10000 arrows ;D

Quivers are designed for arrows not arrow bolts ;)

• it should be something similar in the mage shop also for essences i think..
    always blessable..

• @Dreworok the stafs are this container, they can absorv escences and are blesable

• yes but think about martial artists... they dont use staffs..

• Hi @Huldrag and @jymnils, quivers are on our to-do list, but not a high priority implementation. The reason being, it's true a mage and a warrior can theoretically get back into the fight right after they resurrect themselves. However, all warriors use foods & drinks to heal, most mages use those as well together with healing spells, and they drop on corpse. So, sure, a warrior can get back into the fight - but without heals, his fight won't last a second, he ultimately has to go back to his home or to town to restock as much as you do.

• @Prometheus said in About arrows:

s fight won't last a

the ploblem here is that a mage (martial artist) can go back to fight because hi has his weapons on his hands, and maybe his staffs fully charged with powerfull spells, and the warrior has his sword (blessed) but the archer dont have anything because without arrows he cant atack, of course he has his weapon (blessed) but its the same as nothing without ammo, one option is that you can load archers weapons with bolts, like a machine gun, even is its 100 it will be of great aid to balance this unfair thing.

• @jymnils who cares, nobody can go back in a fight without potions.

• @jymnils If you've your inventory set up correctly you should have both potions and arrows after death. I'd be more inclined to argue against anything that allows people to continue fighting without restocking, but that's probably less of an issue now there's a higher death penalty/reward.

• @jymnils said in About arrows:

@Prometheus said in About arrows:

s fight won't last a

the ploblem here is that a mage (martial artist) can go back to fight because hi has his weapons on his hands, and maybe his staffs fully charged with powerfull spells, and the warrior has his sword (blessed) but the archer dont have anything because without arrows he cant atack, of course he has his weapon (blessed) but its the same as nothing without ammo, one option is that you can load archers weapons with bolts, like a machine gun, even is its 100 it will be of great aid to balance this unfair thing.

The crossbow loading idea would actually be a very quick one to implement, we'll see if we can get it done in the next patch :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.