Move or Abandon Realm.

• There seems to a serious lack of information pertaining to the finer points of this game.

What I want to do, Is move my realm to another location. Or abandon it all together and place a new one,

1. Is this possible?
    2. How?
    3. If not, what options do I have.

thanks.

• Disregard my last post. I just looked at the in-game Item store for the first time, and have quit the game.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

that item is ONLY to move a realm already claimed...if u wanna claim another one just w<it your actual realm decay, and plant a claim in another place

• Yeah, that store is really outdated.

• @HVN said in Move or Abandon Realm.:

Disregard my last post. I just looked at the in-game Item store for the first time, and have quit the game.

Hi HVN, we're sorry to hear that. I guess you've misunderstood something about the store? It's largely made of cosmetic items, decorative items for realms, and time savers. Even the few pieces of armor you can buy come with no properties, so there is definitely no "power" being sold in there. Feel free to ask more questions if you have any doubt.

• I did told him the same =(

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.