Nether Oath

• Is nether oath bugged? If I use it with less than 16% of magic resistance the resistance is set at 16% if greater than 16% nothing happens.

• @genius said in Nether Oath:

Is nether oath bugged? If I use it with less than 16% of magic resistance the resistance is set at 16% if greater than 16% nothing happens.

Hi genius, we've just tested it a few times and it sums up correctly. What resistance are you referring to exactly?

• Fire, ice and shock. Now my resistances are 20% but if I activate nether oath nothing is increased.

• @genius said in Nether Oath:

Fire, ice and shock. Now my resistances are 20% but if I activate nether oath nothing is increased.

I think I know what's the misunderstanding here. You're getting that 20% from Spell Defiance, right? If so, the bit you're missing is that Spell Defiance doesn't stack with other sources of magical resistances (equipment, Nether Oath, etc) - it just gives a minimum value. In this case, the minimum it adds is higher than your Nether Oath, so you don't see any difference.

If you get a piece of equipment with, say, 35% Shock Resistance, you will see the resist jump to 55% with Nether Oath :)

• That is it, thank you for the help :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.