a week long Face Palm. TGI OVER

• And here it is. The full review will appear in video form on monday.

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/457943/maybe-the-worst-game-of-the-year-review/p1?new=1

• I'd like to think I'm not an LR fanboy, the first words out of my mouth every time I'm recommending it to a friend are "it's garbage, but". With that in mind, your review lacks many real criticisms, all except choppiness being inaccurate. Not like nitpicky "you're mostly right, but" wrong, just blatantly incorrect.

First of all, you can't review an MMO, or PVP game after playing for a week. What you've written is a first impression, and not even a well researched one. On a side note, it's kind of a personal gripe, but you deleting your post history before posting this makes me distrust you. Also proofread yo' shit a few more times s:

• maybe whe Worst Review i have seen on al my live, i founded LR just 1 week ago and i played on dayly for the last week
    facts for a 1 week player

• I got a nice house with a moster traping devise (12k ingame gold for 1 week) and unlimited edition posibility, i still learning how to use the editor tought,and beguining to plan how to make a farm of my own (i need food)
    • got GM (100) on 5 skills, going to get the 6 to get good gear after all
    • the comunity on the pve server is so helpful that they pull me after several dungeons to get epic Loot ;D
    • the game is on alpha state so is normal to have disbalance nad OP players always populate de PVP server

i guess the PVP server is not a good place to get a review ;D done ;D, man thats for PROS ;D

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Holya said in a week long Face Palm. TGI OVER:

First of all, you can't review an MMO, or PVP game after playing for a week. What you've written is a first impression, and not even a well researched one.

This is the problem with a lot of Linkrealms reviews in general. Mad cause bad kids write them.

1. Has a universal password
    2. Gives away universal password
    3. Has real name/email attached to several accounts

Jesus fucking christ dude, imagine if I were malicious. You're so fucking stupid it's actually a danger to your safety.

Edit: You're not even a kid, how the hell do you not know better?
    alt text
    The top bit is me responding to his Marketplace thread earlier

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Holya said in a week long Face Palm. TGI OVER:

Jesus fucking christ dude, imagine if I were malicious. You're so fucking stupid it's actually a danger to your safety.

alt text

What the hell lol

• @Mord not only giving away your password is explicitly against our TOS:

1. You agree to treat all the data associated to your account (username, password, etc) in a strictly confidential manner and not to disclose them to any third party or allow any third party to use your account unless you received a written authorization to do so from Mythyn Interactive.

But, as pointed out, it's also very dangerous for the safety of your personal data. I have cancelled your account, be smarter next time - for your own good!

• @Holya said in a week long Face Palm. TGI OVER:

alt text

OMG! loooollllzzzz

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.