Realm recovery

• So, after an unexpected computer malfunction that deep fried my hard drive today, I come to ask: is there any way to recover the player realm file from my ingame account/already uploaded realm?

Because if the only solution is remaking my realm, I'm gonna take a long break before getting to it again :P

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Brennon said in Realm recovery:

So, after an unexpected computer malfunction that deep fried my hard drive today, I come to ask: is there any way to recover the player realm file from my ingame account/already uploaded realm?

Because if the only solution is remaking my realm, I'm gonna take a long break before getting to it again :P

@Developers

So, after an unexpected computer malfunction that deep fried my hard drive today, I come to ask: is there any way to recover the player realm file from my ingame account/already uploaded realm?

I email myself a copy every time I redo my realm. same with my hotkeys. It helps a lot in the end

• @Aries said in Realm recovery:

I email myself a copy every time I redo my realm. same with my hotkeys. It helps a lot in the end

Gonna have to resort to this next time, thanks for the tip

If the devs can't help with this one, I guess I'll just have to eventually remake the realm when I need to accomodate something into it. Not the biggest deal, even if a bit annoying

@Aries said in Realm recovery:

Gonna have to resort to this next time, thanks for the tip

If the devs can't help with this one, I guess I'll just have to eventually remake the realm when I need to accomodate something into it. Not the biggest deal, even if a bit annoying

They need to make a recovery option for this in the realm editor or something. It would prevent this in the feature

I can't remember the email address to get a hold of them for this issue but it should be in the main screen of the game

• @Brennon please email support@linkrealms.com from the mail address you've used to register your account, we can retrieve the file for you!

• @Prometheus said in Realm recovery:

@Brennon please email support@linkrealms.com from the mail address you've used to register your account, we can retrieve the file for you!

And it is done. Thanks for the help!

• @Prometheus Gotta say I have received no response to the email, and that after checking the account info in the game site, there seems to be a problem with the email. It's different than the one I actually used (like, it has a dot where there shouldn't be in the address), even though I did get the activation email and all. If this could be an issue, how can I go about modifying it?

@Prometheus Gotta say I have received no response to the email, and that after checking the account info in the game site, there seems to be a problem with the email. It's different than the one I actually used (like, it has a dot where there shouldn't be in the address), even though I did get the activation email and all. If this could be an issue, how can I go about modifying it?

Keep an eye on your spam folder. It does take them awhile to find it so do be paitient :) I had to go through the process myself a time

• The issue has been resolved! :)

@Prometheus said in Realm recovery:

The issue has been resolved! :)

Can you add a realm recovery option some how?

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.