(Classic Server)~The Legion~ Recruiting Now

• First and foremost, let me explain a few things about how the Guild is ran.

There are three founders in the guild. Myself being Guildleader, Silotruz being Co-Founder and Almighty Human being Co-Founder.

We are a New guild recruiting players who are often times more neutral based, only resulting in combat with other players whenever it is absolutely necessary. However, we always are on the ready for when war is about to break out.
    We -try- to uphold respect in the realm by not targeting Entirely NEW players.
    We try to help those out with information where we see fit, however we're less prone to give away secrets and combat methods that -may- be used against us by those not closely affiliated with our guild.

We are open to Alliances throughout the realm. However, there must be terms met and agreed upon.

We do use Discord, however currently looking for a program that older computer can use(Such as teamspeak.)
    A Website with personal forums will be created if we get enough members, which is where we will provide privy information and workings, guides and strategies that are otherwise only accessible on request and given time to put together.
    (Personal written guides of guild members is currently in works, nothing finished yet.)

If you feel you would fit in, please feel free to join.
    (We have no Language Preferences, however English is predominate in guild chat. More diverse languages welcome !)

You can apply here with a little bit about yourself; such as your primary language and other languages you know. What time zone you are located in(Country/TimeZone). About how many hours you -suspect- you can play.
    What are your goals in the game? PvE? PVP? Skilling? Gathering? What do you see yourself contributing?

Must be willing to work in a group, coordinate, and stay on target.

~The Legion~
    Guild Leader
    The Couch Yeti
    Seeking Recruits.

Message a Founder today !
    Or Apply in a Reply !

• Consider me in after I backstab Holya, he has been sending me one too many dick pics.

• i guess this s for the PVP server, im on the PVE ;d where all fun is with the mobs; D

• @jymnils said in (Classic Server)~The Legion~ Recruiting Now:

i guess this s for the PVP server, im on the PVE ;d where all fun is with the mobs; D

Once u kill those same mobs and bosses 30k times u will get really bored and realize your easy gotten artis and milion of stuffs are not so fun and u will wished u started on pvp server.

• @Gorstak said in (Classic Server)~The Legion~ Recruiting Now:

@jymnils said in (Classic Server)~The Legion~ Recruiting Now:

i guess this s for the PVP server, im on the PVE ;d where all fun is with the mobs; D

Once u kill those same mobs and bosses 30k times u will get really bored and realize your easy gotten artis and milion of stuffs are not so fun and u will wished u started on pvp server.

i played UO without going on dungeon hunting or pvp for near 5 years, i was crafter and maintained a large comercial operation on the undergrounds ;D, i was the leader of a large crafter guild with aliances with the most powerfull guilds on my server, once a week we organize dungeon runs with all the armors and quipment provided by my guild, and once a month we had a full championship with gifts provided by our guild.

i dont need to mention that if somebody have the great idea of killing me on my robes and take my head off, that guy/his family/friends would be hunted until his heads fill a keep ;D

i know people loves PVP and killing the small and weak, but belive me owning a land is not anything close as buying a realm ;D, hope this game will get the heroic feel UO has on it first years.
    let the crafters populate the citys ;D the PvP people on early stages ruin any kind of experience on any game.

• well on pve server resources are wery easy to get without eny risk and eny body can max eny crafting skills so nobody will be buying eny crafted stuff when they can craft it themself so ur crafting dream aint gonna live here for some time.

• maybe you dont know there are plenty of PVP areas on the PVE server ;D , if the devs lift the loot restictions a little and make loosing equipment a little more "posible" belive me this will be the server of first choise, no body want to live on a world were you get out of your house and get insta killed with a bazooka ;D

easy to get ;D come on, did you at least mined 1000 steel to know what is "dificult" ;D

• yea but they wont introduce gear drops on pve server even in pvp areas,only cursed artis,they would have to add blessing sistem to pve server,so untill they upgrade crafting somehow,nobody accept maybi new players will be buying crafted gear,and its not hard to mine 1000 ore when thers no risk loosing it.

• its hard to talk with someone that lacks the "time is money" knowledge ;D, well cu when you come to pve server ;D
    and yes devs should take note that nobs should be sugested to enter pvp server instead of pvp one, nobody want to be an ignorant and been killed for been it ;D

• Please keep your Wars posted where they belong. Not on my recruitment post.

Thanks.

• Interesting, ill have some ppl to gank and kill :D

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.