Map Editor help! (items lost after dc)

• Hello guys!
    Another noob question... So i made my realm and placed 2 chests in one room. A few days later i remade the realm and now i need to move the chests/footlockers to match the new walls. So i try to move em but they seem unable to be moved. There is no activate/deactivate thing like doors. Also i tried empting the chests and then ctrl+drag but it doesnt work either. Any info on that?

Edit: Also is there any way to remove ppl i ve friended before? I had befriended a lot of ppl in the start so i need to fix this

Edit2:
    @Siltoruz said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

Yup i have a couple.. Might be a bug cause yesterday it definately wasnt there.. was looking for a long time.

@Prometheus Ok now i have another issue though. I tagged you so you can see the post immidiatelly. I left my character afk in my realm to lvl spiritualism. In particullar i locked myself into my tailoring room for safety reasons (PvP server). When i got back from work which is now, i found the "Disconected" error message. I relog back in and all my tailoring items in that room are gone. Probably a general bug in the realm cause i only had crafting items placed in that room. Items missing are cheap but still it was a loom, a spining wheel and a crystal buffing thing for staffs.
    Now, the door was locked, and all the items were secured and usable by me only so not a theft case. Also the doors and chests in the realm are all there. Its just the crafting items. Tried relogging but they are still missing.
    And now i m smilling cause i almost bought some monster spawners yesterday. I m glad i didnt :P

This is a different topic posted here cause i dont want to spam the forum with all my Map Editor/Realm issues

• @MrNtorees Go to realm, in the left corner of the screen, than un-secure item, than click on the chest

• Thnx very much! Footlocker issue solved!
    Do you know by any chance about the friend removing?

• u can buy from wizards item called etheral shield i think its the name,with it u can remove every person who can acces your realm.

• well, just go on settings, my realm. friend list and remove the ones u want. U have to be on city to do it or in your realm.

• Nice! Actually i got an ethereal shield and didnt know what it does.
    Also good to know about the settings thing :)
    Solved

• Just a small addition to this, @MrNtorees. The ethereal shied is not used to clear your friend list, but to clear all maps marked inside of your realm :)

• @Prometheus said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

Just a small addition to this, @MrNtorees. The ethereal shied is not used to clear your friend list, but to clear all maps marked inside of your realm :)

Hello Prometheus! Thnx for the reply and nice talking to you. I m Greek here and i have to say, nice name choice. :)
    I used my ethereal shield and realized what you said. It just makes the teleport location to be outside the user space in the realm, doesnt clear it or remove friends.

@Ralcane said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

well, just go on settings, my realm. friend list and remove the ones u want. U have to be on city to do it or in your realm.

Ok about this option now, i dont wanna sound dumb :P , but i cant find the MyRealm setting anywhere in settings menu. Just the Realm button on top left of ingame UI, that doesnt have the option to edit friend list. I am using the settings menu of the ingame beta client. Maybe something changed?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Prometheus said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

Just a small addition to this, @MrNtorees. The ethereal shied is not used to clear your friend list, but to clear all maps marked inside of your realm :)

Bad discover...too late :(

• @MrNtorees said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

@Prometheus said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

Hello Prometheus! Thnx for the reply and nice talking to you. I m Greek here and i have to say, nice name choice. :)
    I used my ethereal shield and realized what you said. It just makes the teleport location to be outside the user space in the realm, doesnt clear it or remove friends.

@Ralcane said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

well, just go on settings, my realm. friend list and remove the ones u want. U have to be on city to do it or in your realm.

Ok about this option now, i dont wanna sound dumb :P , but i cant find the MyRealm setting anywhere in settings menu. Just the Realm button on top left of ingame UI, that doesnt have the option to edit friend list. I am using the settings menu of the ingame beta client. Maybe something changed?

Ok now i loged in and found the MyRealm tab right there in the settings! lol
    Prometheus are you trolling me? :P Did you guys fix that after the post?????
    Anyways thnx very much all!
    Problem eventually solved by going to Settings>MyRealm

• @MrNtorees said in Map Editor help, how do i remove friends of the Realm?:

Ok now i loged in and found the MyRealm tab right there in the settings! lol
    Prometheus are you trolling me? Did you guys fix that after the post?????

Eheh nope, you either didn't see that before or there's been a bug that prevented you from seeing it. Do you have multiple characters?

• Yup i have a couple.. Might be a bug cause yesterday it definately wasnt there.. was looking for a long time.

@Prometheus Ok now i have another issue though. I tagged you so you can see the post immidiatelly. I left my character afk in my realm to lvl spiritualism. In particullar i locked myself into my tailoring room for safety reasons (PvP server). When i got back from work which is now, i found the "Disconected" error message. I relog back in and all my tailoring items in that room are gone. Probably a general bug in the realm cause i only had crafting items placed in that room. Items missing are cheap but still it was a loom, a spining wheel and a crystal buffing thing for staffs.
    Now, the door was locked, and all the items were secured and usable by me only so not a theft case. Also the doors and chests in the realm are all there. Its just the crafting items. Tried relogging but they are still missing.
    And now i m smilling cause i almost bought some monster spawners yesterday. I m glad i didnt :P

This is a different topic posted here cause i dont want to spam the forum with all my Map Editor/Realm issues

• @Siltoruz said in Map Editor help! (items lost after dc):

Yup i have a couple.. Might be a bug cause yesterday it definately wasnt there.. was looking for a long time.

That doesn't sound good. I've just contacted you in private, let's see if we can figure out what happened!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.