Shaking screen causing nausea

• 2 of my friends sudenly got nausea when they where mining on game, i spoted the problem to the scrren shakes when you use the pixaxe on an ore, is there any way to supress that "effect" family medic says that any screen shakes for long times produce nausea and vomits, so can we disable of the game or at least have the option to disable?

• @jymnils said in Shaking screen causing nausea:

2 of my friends sudenly got nausea when they where mining on game, i spoted the problem to the scrren shakes when you use the pixaxe on an ore, is there any way to supress that "effect" family medic says that any screen shakes for long times produce nausea and vomits, so can we disable of the game or at least have the option to disable?

Currently there is no option to do so, we never thought the small shaking effect could cause nausea to some players. We'll add an option in the settings menu as soon as possible!

• tks for the fast response, medic says that its common on games to avoid this kind of effects for long times since its proved they are unhealthy, since my friends were mining for some hours i guess thats explains a lot of my headches olso

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.