Maps

• any place where i can found a world map (complete) with dungeons entrances?
    any place where i can found inside dungeon maps or directions of how dungeon works to advance to next phase?

by example i was on bee hive, get to level 2 depth, found nothing more than warriors and bugs ;D

• FOUNDER: DUKE

no, dungeon are hidden, u have to learn by yourself the correct way

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Maps:

any place where i can found a world map (complete) with dungeons entrances?
    any place where i can found inside dungeon maps or directions of how dungeon works to advance to next phase?

by example i was on bee hive, get to level 2 depth, found nothing more than warriors and bugs ;D

The inside of dungeons won't have a map. Which I really like cuz you explore more that way. But you can ask a player if he has map of all the doungeons and let you port off them and Mark the entrance on your global map or teleportation map. There is only one doungeon in the game that can't be found walking around and that is the gnome doungeon. It helps on special mobs that you can farm for practically free

• guess the Gnome are the Goblins am i rignt? and i founded 2 other spider dungeons that apear the same way ;D

• No, the map to the gnome dungeon is dropped by Gnome Riders. You can only find it in a player realm that has gnomes in it.

• @Roundwaters ohh gnomes are the ones that invade the player fields?

• Yes, you get gnomes when you plant crops without scarecrows.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.