Monster spawner info

• Hello!
    Its me again needing some info on the monster spawners! The thing is i need to train some of my skills and also help some newbie friends reach the cap so i was thinking that the safest way to do that is with spawners in my realm. Now from what i know those items are cash shop only. Is that correct?

Also i saw that the banker sells some cow spawners for like 11k. I dont mind the cows since i could use the leather also but, cows are not aggressive so i need someone that has used it to tell me if it will work with them. As if i set myself to War mode will my toon auto attack the cows when they spawn?, or will the cows attack me or so? I hope you can understand my issue.

Another thing is if you know a place where i can buy some more advanced like skeleton spawner from an NPC with argents, cause i would prefer that over cows.

thank you in advance
    have fun

• Animals won't attack you. You can put it in a confined space and use a macro to auto click a location, and they will eventually wander into that spot.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Siltoruz said in Monster spawner info:

Hello!
    Its me again needing some info on the monster spawners! The thing is i need to train some of my skills and also help some newbie friends reach the cap so i was thinking that the safest way to do that is with spawners in my realm. Now from what i know those items are cash shop only. Is that correct?

Also i saw that the banker sells some cow spawners for like 11k. I dont mind the cows since i could use the leather also but, cows are not aggressive so i need someone that has used it to tell me if it will work with them. As if i set myself to War mode will my toon auto attack the cows when they spawn?, or will the cows attack me or so? I hope you can understand my issue.

Another thing is if you know a place where i can buy some more advanced like skeleton spawner from an NPC with argents, cause i would prefer that over cows.

thank you in advance
    have fun

I use skeleton and zombie spawners. There great for quick cash and souls. Granted you can't macro the body's but you can for souls. I never afk mine due to all the care bares complaing about you doing it

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.