Died in my realm to a corpse camping spider lost all

• I seriously have had the worst experience with Linkrelms over the past two days due to bugs or really odd rules. and now as i vat in my realm chatting a spider made his way through my fence (which of course he can just glide right through it like its not there) and killed me then camped my body....i revived myself nd walked back to get my stuff got killed again in one hit then revived again and walked back...when i clicked my body to get all of my shit i put 3 pieces of gear on me made my body disappear and took everything with it Linkrealms if you are testing my patients you are succeeding because after doing that to me with my body just now i lost so much that i dont know if i will continue playing. Not because i lost it but because i lost it to a spider that came through my fence like it wasnt there then killed me and camped my body.like it must be legit programmed to camp bodies because it did not leave. then after walkin back twice and successfully getting to my body i clicked on it and it just equipped 3 things and everything else disappeared with the corpse???? why would it do that!? so now its either spend MORE TIME getting back to where i was to waste more time being a mage and getting kicked in the nuts or just quit and save the headache and maybe just maybe play at release if i even remember the game by then...........Why would my body disappear like that on me?? i just dont get it.... i really wanted to sit own and play just now nd time after tim after time again this game is giving me a headache an dnot the same things over and over but a new dam issue every day. dont ignore the players... please read the suggestions.... there is absolutely no help to explain 99% of this game which iss ridiculous. then the wiki (the only WIKI i ever seen) that is run by the game maker and not the community......................... but get this they havent updated it in years........i dont get it.... you have opportunity here for something great but it seems like its being thrown in the trash. if real players seen the game the way i am right now it probably wouldn't last long or would have a very very very small player base. i cant believe i just watched all my things disappear in front of me after the night / morning ive had with the game already.....

Feedback rant done.... Hopefully i can get enough courage to log back in but as of now idk.

• wi·ki
    ˈwikē/
    noun
    a website that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users.

That is NOT what this games wiki is.... its not even truly defined by the word "wiki"..

A true wiki does not wait for the game maker to adjust it. the community would edit and add/delete things as they seen fit. its more like a Dictator wiki where we have to wait until never for things to be added or edited...

• Fences have always been kind of buggy in LR. They let things through, and sometimes move to different positions when you upload your realm. It's just one of the quirks of the editor, the only real major one of that sort.

If you're going to use a fence, make sure you have invisible blockers overlaid on them as well to make sure nothing gets through. Especially in PvP, you wanna keep people out.

As for the rest, lol, welcome to LinkReams!

• blah...........

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I lost some good gear to a bug last night. There was a mob stuck in a wall I went in and killed it with a fire spirit, then I died by accident. I couldnt get my corpse back because it wasn't clickable.

• @zycor said:

I lost some good gear to a bug last night. There was a mob stuck in a wall I went in and killed it with a fire spirit, then I died by accident. I couldnt get my corpse back because it wasn't clickable.

dam dude ...no good.. im still debating if i want to log back in or not... havent been on at all since that happened and i had 8-10 hours a day of game time since the fall beta began..... youve seen me on there alot - i know ive seen you almost everyday

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I dunno what to tell you mrari..
    I would never discourage you from playing... and you're right.. you've gone through some hard times..

But haven't we all.. at one point in time.. in one way or another?
    If you really enjoy the game.. please keep playing.. I wouldn't let something like this prevent you from playing.
    You lost alot... yes...Everything lost is easily obtainable..

If you need any help with anything in game... just toss a shout my way.. I'll try to assist if i can.

Goodluck

• @confusion said:

I dunno what to tell you mrari..
    I would never discourage you from playing... and you're right.. you've gone through some hard times..

But haven't we all.. at one point in time.. in one way or another?
    If you really enjoy the game.. please keep playing.. I wouldn't let something like this prevent you from playing.
    You lost alot... yes...Everything lost is easily obtainable..

If you need any help with anything in game... just toss a shout my way.. I'll try to assist if i can.

Goodluck

Yea i appreciate your words Confusion. I ragequit for one day but i have come back. Thts how i know it is in fact a good game.. I can not fight the urge to play. Theres is just nothing available that offers the same experience an I love Linkrealms. i need to be less vocal about my rage though :-(

• Hi @mrari , you are right in voicing your complaints in such a case - that bug was really a nasty one, and nothing is worse than losing your items when you did absolutely nothing to deserve it and thought you were safe behind your walls.

The bug should be fixed now, please try to re-upload your map and see if monsters can still pass through your walls. Don't forget that your realm has to be empty (= no players in it) for a couple of minutes for the upload to be processed. Let us know how that went!

• @Prometheus said:

Hi @mrari , you are right in voicing your complaints in such a case - that bug was really a nasty one, and nothing is worse than losing your items when you did absolutely nothing to deserve it and thought you were safe behind your walls.

The bug should be fixed now, please try to re-upload your map and see if monsters can still pass through your walls. Don't forget that your realm has to be empty (= no players in it) for a couple of minutes for the upload to be processed. Let us know how that went!

I fixed it with the invisible barriers :-) sorry for being an ass haha i dont mean anything by it just got aggravated. I should have deleted it. :-)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.