PvE is weak

• There's really no point to playing PvE anymore. You can level and gear up without ever having to set foot in a dungeon. And once you are leveled and geared, you're not going to find anything good in a dungeon anyways. For instance, the lockpicking bracers in a level 100 chest. If you can open that chest, you don't need the bracers!

As it stands, there's no point to this game beyond fighting other players, which holds no interest for me.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus try rewarding PvE players for there time spent in game, for instance; If player has expected 12 months of play time, thus they should be rewarded with X Boss which gives them X Loot.

• rewards of PVE comes from experience to confidence, knowing what to do after multiple experiments, know how and what to craft, testing of new patchs, are of that is rewardind, its not advisable for new players to get killed just for been curios of what is outside the security Jail

• FOUNDER: DUKE

PVE server should not exist, its an offence to a mmorpg....

I really cannot understant the sense to play a mmorpg doing only pve (and 90% of pve is possible to solo)

I think it is most likely lacking in aspect to PvE like for instance this game could be stellar PVE style but, the @Developers have to give more content to the PvE rather than just PvP. It is an equal balance imo.

• @Meziljin said in PvE is weak:

I really cannot understant the sense to play a mmorpg doing only pve (and 90% of pve is possible to solo)

if you want a real MMORPG then protected cityes should not exist and killers should roam freely on main square ;D

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@jymnils can u tell me just one mmorpg like u said?

I'm agree on what u said, but i have no memory of a game like that

• @Meziljin tibia on early stages was like that, killers roaming on the underground and open exits to the city, killing and then disapearing with the loot, once even they lured great dragon and gigant spiders and let them free on city, man nobody was safe on that game, that really was intense ;D, then with time GMs starting to protect the city, bloking paths to lure monsters, now tibia is for ladyes in red; D

@Meziljin said in PvE is weak:

This game started out on that server there was no pvp server but designated spots to pvp at

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.