Question on the Realm maker

• hello fellow players ill need your advice in the contruction of my new house this are the questions

1. how i put the second floor, i know its not a tile that need to be levered, what structure you use as 2 stage floor?
    2. the beehives produce honey even if they are over tiles? or need to be over no tile or any other specia tile like grass or something?
    3. how do i restrict the acces in the telepads/doors, i usually put one to enter my house but i seen a total xtrange can use them and enter my house with no restriction.,at this rate the PK will kill me on my own house ;D
    4. Is ther eanyway to create traps that do real damage to mobs or players? i have seen a flaming pit on the server, and the fire can be initiated with a level
    5. what items are blessed by default on pvp server? i seen maps are blessed
    6. where i can find oficial info about the criminal system and how it works
    7. is there any way to farm wheat easyer than cutting them and collecting them 1 by one?

tks in advance

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Question on the Real maker:

hello fellow players ill need your advice in the contruction of my new house this are the questions

1. how i put the second floor, i know its not a tile that need to be levered, what structure you use as 2 stage floor?
    2. the beehives produce honey even if they are over tiles? or need to be over no tile or any other specia tile like grass or something?
    3. how do i restrict the acces in the telepads/doors, i usually put one to enter my house but i seen a total xtrange can use them and enter my house with no restriction.,at this rate the PK will kill me on my own house ;D
    4. Is ther eanyway to create traps that do real damage to mobs or players? i have seen a flaming pit on the server, and the fire can be initiated with a level
    5. what items are blessed by default on pvp server? i seen maps are blessed
    6. where i can find oficial info about the criminal system and how it works
    7. is there any way to farm wheat easyer than cutting them and collecting them 1 by one?

tks in advance

1- put the highest wall block or thin wall don't matter then put a size 2 on top of that. Hide them make a size one high floor that stretches out across the area you want raise it up to sit on top of the last peice I laid down. Same process for more floors.

2- gives generally produce more on ground floor but need one time out from the square it sits on. If they over map they won't produce or won't produce as much.

3- there's is no way to set releases to one user that I know of. I use keys that I can only use or just block it off and hide switches inside of walls that only know the location. Or simply teleport to that area.

4- you can make mob and player traps pretty easy it's a box with no way out :) you can bomb them with spells summons or store item generators with I do not recommend at all.

5-there is multiple things that are a pvp player would have to tell you more on that..

6- Prometheus has made a few posts about it. Use the search function in the forums and just type in criminal system and everything that pertains to those key words will pop up for you.

7- currently no but if you hold controll down as you drag it will pick the hole stack at once

• tks for the response
    there are several sizes of walls, and 4 sizes of stairs, whats is the minimun size of walls to that the chars can freele run without been bloked by the ceeling?

• Anything below 20 high messes with the visuals. Lower than that and you see the ceiling.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.