Tournament First Session - Sunday 13, 10pm CET / 4pm EST

• Hi guys,

you're all invited to join us today at 10pm CET / 4pm EST for the first session of Linkrealms Tournaments - Season One! A gate to reach the arena realm will be opened in Riverbank.

Even if you're not part of the tournament, you can be a spectator in the arena and enjoy the sight of top players fighting each other and cheer for your favorite fighter!

I shall remind you this is a friendly tournament. Let's keep the sportsmanship high and may the best win!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said in Tournament First Session - Sunday 13, 10pm CET / 4pm EST:

Hi guys,

you're all invited to join us today at 10pm CET / 4pm EST for the first session of Linkrealms Tournaments - Season One! A gate to reach the arena realm will be opened in Riverbank.

Even if you're not part of the tournament, you can be a spectator in the arena and enjoy the sight of top players fighting each other and cheer for your favorite fighter!

I shall remind you this is a friendly tournament. Let's keep the sportsmanship high and may the best win!

Darn I'll be at work can't wait to see the video of it

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.