Realms and secured items

• After counting several times over, I count up to 25 secured items in my realm. The counter shows 28/30. Coincidentally, I broke three crafting stations just today and replaced them.

Are the broken crafting stations still taking up room? Was thinking server reset may fix this, if it's the issue I suspect at all, but if not this sounds like a serious bug.

• I can confirm this now. A sewing machine just broke, I placed a new one and the counter went up to 29.

@Developers Is there a way to fix this?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Brennon said in Realms and secured items:

I can confirm this now. A sewing machine just broke, I placed a new one and the counter went up to 29.

You must have mis counted an item some how out of all the years never seen this problem happen to me. Try up loading your realm with everything as it is. If it's still the same unsecure everything besides your chest and see what you have. Note bee gives count as secured so do scare crows

• @Aries said in Realms and secured items:

I can confirm this now. A sewing machine just broke, I placed a new one and the counter went up to 29.

You must have mis counted an item some how out of all the years never seen this problem happen to me. Try up loading your realm with everything as it is. If it's still the same unsecure everything besides your chest and see what you have. Note bee gives count as secured so do scare crows

6 beehives, a scarecrow, a milling stone, sewing machine, laundry bucket, loom, spinning wheel, leather tanner, forge, foundry, stamp mill, anvil, grinding stone, crystal buffing wheel, oven, still, poison alembic, mortar and pestle, a key and a set of dice. That's all there is in my realm, everything else are activated items and 4 chests that count on a separate counter

Also, as I detailed, the counter went up from 28 to 29 right after a sewing machine broke and I replaced it without having touched absolutely anything else

@Brennon although if ur right def a bug I'd image this will resolve itself at server reset

@Aries said in Realms and secured items:

6 beehives, a scarecrow, a milling stone, sewing machine, laundry bucket, loom, spinning wheel, leather tanner, forge, foundry, stamp mill, anvil, grinding stone, crystal buffing wheel, oven, still, poison alembic, mortar and pestle, a key and a set of dice. That's all there is in my realm, everything else are activated items and 4 chests that count on a separate counter

Also, as I detailed, the counter went up from 28 to 29 right after a sewing machine broke and I replaced it without having touched absolutely anything else

Try maxing it out by the math you think is correct use coins of you have to. If it lets you add more or less than I would post on this forum with a @ to Prometheus

• Maybe it's counting doors as secured items?

• @Brennon said in Realms and secured items:

After counting several times over, I count up to 25 secured items in my realm. The counter shows 28/30. Coincidentally, I broke three crafting stations just today and replaced them.

Are the broken crafting stations still taking up room? Was thinking server reset may fix this, if it's the issue I suspect at all, but if not this sounds like a serious bug.

It's the first time we hear of this bug. What is happening sounds quite clear indeed - the counter probably gets updated only when you manually release an item. Is the counter back to normal after the reset? We'll fix it in the next patch, thanks for reporting!

• @Prometheus said in Realms and secured items:

After counting several times over, I count up to 25 secured items in my realm. The counter shows 28/30. Coincidentally, I broke three crafting stations just today and replaced them.

It's the first time we hear of this bug. What is happening sounds quite clear indeed - the counter probably gets updated only when you manually release an item. Is the counter back to normal after the reset? We'll fix it in the next patch, thanks for reporting!

Appreciate the attention brought to the issue. Server reset corrected the number and my realm shows 25/30 items secured in it now, fortunately.

Still an issue I'd think it's worth looking into, since it would force players to unsecure their items before actually breaking them, or spend the rest of the day with a gimped realm.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.