New suggestions and collateral fixes required...

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Hi all

After the last patch seems there is a "premium" item that need to be deleted...
    the "miracle pyramid power"

after this, i have some request for staff:

• Hades dungeon is too easy, and have a too high artifact drop rate if we consider the time required to end it and the difficulty (its easily soloed in less than 1 hour), my suggestion is to lower the drop rate or put the dungeon structure more complex
    • Stone Abyss is litellary a joke, due to the rock falling that avoid completely the dungeon game mechanics (crushing crystals of golem color), i have seen a lot of noob player doing them with literally NOTHING, just luring golem under rocks and pulling lever, I KNOW that golems have a low drop rate and a limitated artifact pool, but if we allow shared artifact even on golem and remove or limitate the rock falling, that duingeon could be revamped (maybe allowing golems to take damage ONLY if crystals broken even under rock falling)
    • Every realms have a permissions structure bugged, in fact when u ensure an item u can choose if guild mate can access them (all items even personal bank), but actually guild mate to access a realm have to be friend (but its no-sense, because friend permissions are another thing...), my suggestion is to allow the "guild mates permission" option on realm, that will allow every guildmate to mark map and access freely to all the contents of the realm (that owner allowed to them), so we put and end to this terrifying system that must ADD every single player to a realm (even multiple characters of an account), and force the owner to keep realm up otherwise if it fall down, he have to RE-ADD all characters AGAIN
    • Some artifact is now really useless due to the last patch about lockpicking for example, need to be reworked :) (for example the gloves 25 lock 25 poisoning)
    • Rogue build actually is impossible and useless due to the restrictions on hiding and stealth (during hiding every kind of action remove the hide status, even preloading a battle tactics), awaiting news about this :)

• hades is easy because if it is not easy new players will never get something good... and the only drop of hades is shared artifacts and the baphomet axe ...
    Stone Abyss is ok, same thing as hades , and the crystal armor is not that much on end game, so well veterans players don't need it, only the newbies. I go to stone abyss to get crystal fortres for example ...
    Artifact u mean the gloves from lizzogoth.. well u have a point about the lockpick.
    Rogue is really a strange thing in the game, only good for spy and for going to the bath :v But u don't need lvlin it to do this.... I think some battle tactics could be added when u are in hide mode(like backstab,surprise attacks)
    Realm bug real annoying

@Ralcane said in New suggestions and collateral fixes required...:

hades is easy because if it is not easy new players will never get something good... and the only drop of hades is shared artifacts and the baphomet axe ...
    Stone Abyss is ok, same thing as hades , and the crystal armor is not that much on end game, so well veterans players don't need it, only the newbies. I go to stone abyss to get crystal fortres for example ...
    Artifact u mean the gloves from lizzogoth.. well u have a point about the lockpick.
    Rogue is really a strange thing in the game, only good for spy and for going to the bath :v But u don't need lvlin it to do this.... I think some battle tactics could be added when u are in hide mode(like backstab,surprise attacks)
    Realm bug real annoying

1- this is INSANE, dungeons are for end game players, not newbies :)
    For newbies there are "newbie dungeons" in town, with even blue item boss drop
    2- Crystal armor actually is one of the most used against mages :| , maybe i'm wrong but crystal armor is not so noob as item imho
    3- backstab, reading wiki, should ALREADY be active, still not tested, will try

• @Meziljin a couple quick replies:

1. Hades is a mid-level dungeon for mid-level players, the total chance to get an artifact there is 14% - it's over twice as high in BlackWood and over 3 times higher in Gnomes (the last 2 also have much better unique artifacts, Hades just has the Baphomet). We're satisfied with balancing there, it's a good way for mid-level players and new guilds to get artifacts.
    2. That's actually a bug, the rocks should only deal damage if the shield has been broken! Will fix it, thanks for reporting.
    3. The whole "rogue" class is bad indeed. We have already planned battle tactics that have to be activated and used when hidden, but they're not very high in our priority list right now.

@Prometheus said in New suggestions and collateral fixes required...:

@Meziljin a couple quick replies:

1. Hades is a mid-level dungeon for mid-level players, the total chance to get an artifact there is 14% - it's over twice as high in BlackWood and over 3 times higher in Gnomes (the last 2 also have much better unique artifacts, Hades just has the Baphomet). We're satisfied with balancing there, it's a good way for mid-level players and new guilds to get artifacts.

Well this sounds good, but it should be not

7,5% + 7,5% is not 15% artifact drop chance, it sound like i have 7,5 chance on 100 to get a kind of artifact and another 7,5 of another kind, or not?

i mean, if i see 35% chance to get a artifact or i see a 10 (of a kind)+ 10 +10 +10, the result is 40 but its NOT better than 35%, or it work differently? because i got the impression that getting shared artifact is better on hades than blackwood, even if i have a 7,5 +7,5

• @Meziljin said in New suggestions and collateral fixes required...:

7,5% + 7,5% is not 15% artifact drop chance, it sound like i have 7,5 chance on 100 to get a kind of artifact and another 7,5 of another kind, or not?

i mean, if i see 35% chance to get a artifact or i see a 10 (of a kind)+ 10 +10 +10, the result is 40 but its NOT better than 35%, or it work differently? because i got the impression that getting shared artifact is better on hades than blackwood, even if i have a 7,5 +7,5

If a mob has a 7,5% chance to drop a shared artifact and a 7,5% chance to drop a unique artifacts, that means a 15% chance to drop an artifact in general - yes, the two tables are summed. If an artifact is dropped in this case, it has a 50% chance to be a shared artifact and a 50% chance to be a unique BlackWood artifact.

@Meziljin said in New suggestions and collateral fixes required...:

If a mob has a 7,5% chance to drop a shared artifact and a 7,5% chance to drop a unique artifacts, that means a 15% chance to drop an artifact in general - yes, the two tables are summed. If an artifact is dropped in this case, it has a 50% chance to be a shared artifact and a 50% chance to be a unique BlackWood artifact.

oh wow ty now its more clear :)

• @Meziljin When i say newbie may cause confusion ... like prometheus said , they're medium tier gear, for high tier/advanced we have thorn armor and death ward.

• @Meziljin Bro, if you are lucky and you get easy artifacts at Hades so its your luck, i can do 8 Hades in a day and get nothing. =)

• @vorgoth333 said in New suggestions and collateral fixes required...:

i can do 8 Hades in a day and get nothing

others do 8 times a day and got PK 8 times ;D

• @Ralcane said in New suggestions and collateral fixes required...:
    for high tier/advanced we have thorn armor and death ward.

Can you even get Thorn Armor? I've been looking for the wooly bear spawns, and haven't been able to find it in a long time.

• @Roundwaters look more, i have killed twice in the last day even if i am a low level gear guy ;D, not much drops tought

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.