Sugestions for future developing

• first I want to congratulate all the developers and all the people involved in the creation of this great game you have done such a great job.

this is my 3 week on game and my first on pvp server, slowly im starting to know past stories of the game and the changes it happened before i arrived, olso i experimented the cheers of the pvp server and learned that first of all was the PVE server with they PVP zones. as a long time players i want to share my opinion of your game and sugest some features for the future.

1. get back the food spoiling to the server, its a great mechanic, very unique, in the end it will provide a way of iteaction between pvp and pve players. I sugest to even improve the feature using food as a brief and small buff to the pve or pvp, with bonus like 5 -10% more acuracy ,stamina, mana regen, and others with the use of powerfull and secret potions/food/drugs the only drawback is that after the 1 or 2 minutes of the efect you will sufer the same efeect but on negative ;D. Olso the food should improve gathering activities like mining by 10 to 20% for long periods of 10 to 30 minutes. total absence of food/drinks should provide negative effects to players.
    2. ingame macros,i checked the full scope of them and im just thinking on some modifications and addons lilke
      a) we need the creation of named macros (player named)
      b) we need the creation of macros of 2 instructions, one the base action and the second the call to another macro, that way we players could mechanize some really boring activities and do incredible pvp combos ;D
    3. we need the addition of a autoclicker for mining, the way its done only kills the mouse of the player, we can even create another pickaxe named goblin pickaxe that can hit 3/6/9 (programable )times on a row on the same spot, we can even make it work with argents or coal (to many coal on the game)
    4. we need the creation of a device that merges 6 pieces of quipment onto one, the funtion of this ingenious is to merge 6 pieces of equipment onto one, so that a player can dreess all set with only 1 click, of course all this new inventions consume resources ;D, we can olso add a macro instruction that provide the funtionality to quip or unequip this sets with only a keystroke, this will be very usefull for the trading and the pvp in general.
      of course another invention need to do the exact oposite to the set. Blesing a set would be far easy olso ;D
    5. we need more quests explaining the players the use of the teleport/mark wands its a really MUST KNOW thing that most players ignore and the old ones does not have time/desire to teach
    6. if its posible the entire system of the creation of items should be redone, at least the human crafted, let me explain in detail, the human made items should inherit some of the propieties of the creator itself, not only the name and random qualityes, by example a BS with 125 STR could by chance create a piece of armor with +1 to 5 STR (STR/25) but a BS with 150 (125+jewery) could create a item with 1..6, the most important thing about this system is that will create generations of items each one more powerfull than the others. let me explain
      first we have a 125 (top STR) creator, then with the adition of A+loot we get the second gen 130 STR guy, after that we can get a 3 gen BS that can have 6 pieces of +5 STR (made by first 2 generations) that will add +30 extra STR for a total of 150 to 210 STR that can produce +6 +7 items of course this thing can scalate to the heaven producing items so OP that will be considered God like, but of course will be the result of millons of tries and fails so i guess the title God like wil be worth, the existence of such powerfull items created by players its an excelent way to push players to buy ingame cash items to preserve the power ;D. This system will olso provide the means for BS/tailor to provide A+ quipment for all the clases but he needs of course the knoledge to inherit that power to the items, so if a BS/tailor want to create items for by example a rogue, he sould have the rogue skills like hiding/stealth/lockpiking i guess this will provide crafter with unlimited space to develop and enhance their skills.

of course this will add infinite features to the market between players, just imagine entire crafting guilds making the most powerfull artifacts of the servers, of course this should not to be easy ;d durability of the enhanced items that add + + to the players should decay by using the armor during the creation of items, just the same as warriors using their armor on battle.

1. the damage systems need to be modified to remove unfair advangtage of higer skilled players (game skill not human) let me explain and dont trow me to the lions still.
      Lets put an example of a 1 vs 3, the 1 with Tactics on 110 and the other 3 with tactics on 60, even if the duel is only by sword and nothing more than sword the 110 will evade olmost every hit trow by the 60s (shame for the RPG) this hapends even on PVE where 10 skeletons trying to hit a 110 tac player, they dont have a chance even been 10, we humans know that something is wrong here, we know that combined and frecuent atacks stack, by example you skilled martial artist will evade easily a sword atack, but its not the same with 3 simultaneous atacks this should be taked by example.

ill try to help devs with an algorithm

lets say that when you get a hit (evaded or no) t you get a 2 counters, 1rst the hit counter(HC) the 2nd the time counter (TC) HC=1 TC=3 (seconds, could be 2 ;D)
    each second TC becomes TC-1
    if TC gets to 0 then HC becomes HC-1 and TC=3 (only if HC is not 0)
    while you get the HC over 0 you will loose 10 points of your tactics multiplied by the counter, so if you get by example 3 on this counter then you get 30 points less on tactics
    if you recive a a new hit (evaded or no) you get HC+1 and TC=3

well there it is, the modification will make marvelous results on PVP and PVE, since the bosses and player replenish their TACTICS if they are not atacked frecuentrly, this may help numbers overpower power, lets put by example 5 low level geared noobs atacking a highly equiped/skilled player, only in the first clash the OP player get their tactics reduced by 50% puting him at the level of it atackers so they will hit with more frecuenci, i know damage will be absorved by the armor but still the low level players get at least a chance in the fight if thy continue to heal and use the hit and run stategy

same will aply on the pve making bosses easy for group than soloing

hope you read all and leave your opinions about my sugested modification.

1. we need AWSD suport, its the main stream way to move a char on pvp, we must add it

2. guild chat button 2x its size for easy click

3. "sell all" button o the npc sell interface

4. few MUST have Macros
      a) Use Item "X" on Item "Y" this way teleporting to a map location will be a breezze
      b) Use Item "X" this will on some way cover the quipment macro we all need
      c) Repeat Key "X" "Y" Interval this will help doing crafting macros or mining
      ill be adding more as my mind flows with the game ;D

5. we need that the diferent profesion have dependances or links, by example mining food, that add extra 50% to mining for 5 minutes

6. bigger bags, color bags, named bags

7. can we make the backpacks a storage bag?

8. crops when harvested, need to produce seeds in random quantities, come on devs, this is not mosanto

• @jymnils said in Sugestions for future developing:

1. we need the addition of a autoclicker for mining, the way its done only kills the mouse of the player

Set a hotkey for "last item", double click a node once and then tap that hotkey. Should save working hours off your mouse

• @Brennon and shorten the live of my keyboard, but tks any solution is welcome

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Sugestions for future developing:

@Brennon and shorten the live of my keyboard, but tks any solution is welcome

Macros are not forbidden as long as you don't auto loot or mess with the drop loot ratio etc etc stuff like that your in the clear

• There is way too much unnecessary clicking with blacksmithing and mining. You should be able to target a node and have it auto mine until it's done. As for processing ores and blacksmithing, power clicking like that is an unnecessary chore.

Change the material requirements so that most blacksmithing items require a few lower tier materials. I've collected more iron and coal than I'll ever need, and now all I really need to mine is gold. I'll find 5 silver to every gold, so I'm hitting the point where silver isn't worth mining.

Never make any resource obsolete. How about gold nodes as dungeon rewards here and there?

• @Roundwaters said in Sugestions for future developing:

How about gold nodes as dungeon rewards here and there?

Now this is a great idea if I've seen one. Maybe even dungeon found only materials for higher tier blacksmithing.

• @Brennon said in Sugestions for future developing:

How about gold nodes as dungeon rewards here and there?

maybe the devs can add ores or ingots as rewards on some high level chests, not a bad idea if they are not oversuplied, that would make mining on the wilds (PVP) not viable

• @jymnils i like your ideas a lot man! Well in general! Glad i brought you to PvP server :)

I m also 3 weeks in the PvP server and have some suggestions of my own, but didnt have the time to make an organised post untill now. I m gona comment a bit on your thoughts.

1. Food not spoiling was welcomed with smiles from me, as a raider. this means i can craft/buy all the food i want and store it for ever. At a start i thought hell yeah cause now food can be traded and be a proffession. I think its better for the crafters too. If it spoils then you ll have to take an order from your client, craft and sell. Now you can craft 1000s and w8 for clients to come. I dont see smthing bad in this. Those food buffs! OMG this must be implemented. On all MMOs i ve played thats the point of alchemy/cooking.

2. Bout the macros, no need to worry. It can be done with 3rd party macro programms and using them with care is even allowed by the devs.

3. Also can be done with macro programm. Hell we r in the same guild send a msg for info in game :) I thought u already had one!

4. Now this is gold! I m missing this feature from day one! One macro that will allow us to switch gear sets with a hotkey! Invaluable.

5. I totaly agree on that. Also, i enjoyed the questline very much and found it very welcoming explaining features and stuff. We definately need new quests to explain the whole thing, and i d say some dailies is a must in every MMO for end game. Maybe mob hunting. Also about dailies the first thing that should be fixed with quests is adding some blacksmithing daily quests, just like the tailoring ones, cause atm blacksmithing is kinda useless compared to tailoring cause of that.

6. Ok.... I didnt want to open this subject but now that the pandora box is opened...... Guys seriously i ve been on the PvP server, in a game the could be golden but still lacks the epic feeling an i believe this is because crafters come last in this game. PvP server is like a moba. Team up and comboulti on ppl, loot em and be rich.
      We need a better crafting system where someone involved in crafting can be special. The one! Like if i want the best helmet ig to guy X. This was a winning feature for some of the mmos that changed the genre.
      I love the Star Wars galaxies thing where materials had grades. Like S to D-, higher grades give better modifiers and stuff. Also what Jym said. Like items get properties from crafters expertise! Come on bring some DnD into this :P

Also i m gona make a new post with some of my suggestions for a better community RP style of play!
    Cya in game Jym

• @Siltoruz said in Sugestions for future developing:

Bout the macros, no need to worry. It can be done with 3rd party macro programms and using them with care is even allowed by the devs.

Also can be done with macro programm. Hell we r in the same guild send a msg for info in game I thought u already had one!

the problem is that casual player dont know and dont want to know how to use 2nd party tools to play eficiently, and a successful game should provide all this "tools" already in the game, not making the basic experience a torture and click smashing, by example the grinding machine should be filled like the forge with coal (simple click), and then only clicking to do the smashing or let a auto button do multiple smashings of course more ores more time to process m this could use more coal (to much coal on game) or use the current coin (gold holes)

• @jymnils said in Sugestions for future developing:

@Siltoruz said in Sugestions for future developing:

Bout the macros, no need to worry. It can be done with 3rd party macro programms and using them with care is even allowed by the devs.

Also can be done with macro programm. Hell we r in the same guild send a msg for info in game I thought u already had one!

the problem is that casual player dont know and dont want to know how to use 2nd party tools to play eficiently, and a successful game should provide all this "tools" already in the game, not making the basic experience a torture and click smashing, by example the grinding machine should be filled like the forge with coal (simple click), and then only clicking to do the smashing or let a auto button do multiple smashings of course more ores more time to process m this could use more coal (to much coal on game) or use the current coin (gold holes)

Ok this is true, but still can be done. actually i wasnt even close on being able to use a macro when i started LR, and i consider myself to be a bit above average when it comes to PCs. The thing is ita actually very easy with some of em. Anyways i ll shut it now cause i m getting out of subject.
    GZ on your nice ideas btw!

• updated first post!

• updated again

• Some Minor fixes that need to be taked care ASAP

1. guild chat button 2x its size for easy click
    2. "sell all" button o the npc sell interface
    3. few MUST have Macros
      a) Use Item "X" on Item "Y" this way teleporting to a map location will be a breezze
      b) Use Item "X" this will on some way cover the quipment macro we all need
      c) Repeat Key "X" "Y" Interval this will help doing crafting macros or mining

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.