NWO on my ass :P

• Ok, this post is about the recent events in Hades the last few days. NWOs find another way to spend your fucking time! You should be assamed of yourselves. I mean Tripyk, Last Dark King and DarkMiraxxus, all of you shitsheads come together in Hades just to fight and PK me??? Am i that hard to kill that you send your top 3? lolz
    i got yellow-green gear that you probably throw away! Then you fucks wonder y new player dont stay in the game. Its because of you people :)

For those who dont know. I m just a newbie playing in the PvP server for 2-3 weeks now. The last few days i realized that i can solo Hades so i went there with caution trying to gear up a bit. Then the PKs started, and in the end NWO and RoK (probably Br too but havent seen any of em yet) started an unofficial war against me. The reason? Ok here is the story so far.

About 4-5 days ago i m in Hades, boss around 10%. A marksman from BR jumps in and starts hitting me. 1vs1. He had a tough fight and almost killed the guy but had mana burn, froze and died. He was Fahl(snthing). Sry but i dont remember excactly but he can comment here to say its true. Dint whine. It was a fair fight i lost and left. The same night i go back there. Dark Last King shows up and attacks. He chased me a lot but in the end got me. I want to say the hole truth so i ll give him credit for not looting :) Anyways i guess he wanted to go for the k/d/a ratio. Anyways i didnt say anything then too.

2 days ago. I m there soloing again. Suddently Karax a noob from RoK jumps in. He didnt seem like he wanted to fight. Boss was 10% hp again. I talk to him and try to tell him to let me finish and then party. I see that he starts picking the chests. I have no lockpick atm so i left him do his job and i do mine. Suddently the guy attacks the boss and trys to steal the raid. He started spamming earthquake and almost kills me on spot. So i kill him. Though he doted me i think and sec after him i die too. he runs to corpse first and steals my stuff. So he played me like a pussy. I call some backup and we strip him so now Karax thnx for your gear man! lolz

the next day, i hear that NWO and Rok are on war with me!! Dark King comes and pks me at hades and then the whole crew of Tripyk , DarkMiraxxus and Dark King stay in Hades to keep me out!

SO! THIS POST WAS NOT MEANT TO WHINE.
    I dont care if you guys are bullies. I just want you to know that this whole argument started because that Karax guy came to PK and steal a raid. Now as leaders of a guild what you should do is investigate and when you find out that your member goes out there asking for trouble, you should talk some sence into him. You shouldent keep continuing whats wrong. We killed the thief and you came to support him. If it was me Karax would be out of the guild. Not the whole guild going with him against the guy that just defended himself.

So this was just to show to new ppl what losers you guys are. Now i hope you can stop fighting me and let me be. Just remember i m VERY active and i m here to stay. We can be friends or enemies. Choose wisely cause we r gona meet each other daily for a long time.

PS1: People from RoK i m sry i dint mention your names here, but you re nobodies. Just Tripyk hounds. I hope you enjoy your place there.
    PS2: Prometheus i m sorry about the language but i even did em a favor should be worse :P

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Siltoruz said in The whole alliance of loosers alliance after me?? Lolz:

THIS POST WAS MEANT TO WHINE.

• @Meziljin said in The whole alliance of loosers alliance after me?? Lolz:

@Siltoruz said in The whole alliance of loosers alliance after me?? Lolz:

THIS POST WAS MEANT TO WHINE.

No it was to warn, that i m here to stay! So it was just to declare that they either reconsider their tacticts or there will be concequences. And who are you anyways? Are you one of them?
    We have a saying here in Greece: "You enjoy the laughter more, when you are the last one to laugh"

• Hello there,i dont go around killing noobs,i kill red pks and those who attack first,so ur red pk,
    i didnt see how many kills u have,but if ur red ur pk not noob,and i maybi log in once a day to check each dung.,guess u were unlucky i logd in time u were doing dungs,but cas ur obvoiusly far bellow my power i never take your gear,i leave it next to ur corpse so u can take,all i take is heals,argents,thats how it goes if ur red i will attack,but i suggest u go do stone abyss to get cristal armor if u wona survive,and farm rare bless scrolls from minos,so am glad ur gona stay and try survive,its nothing personal if i attack u,cas i will attack eny red player who is not my frend.

• Man i ll say again that i dont just go and PK ppl i only do when i need to defend me or my loot. The only time i pked where 2 ppl in my first 3 days when i was trying the game out. I m red cause i looted mobs that i shouldnt and for stealing that Karaxs gear after attacking me, i told the that the second kill was not on my name/pt. I have 5 kills, and i m not gona hide that i plan on getting some more lolz. I also mentioned that you didnt loot me and that was appriciated and from what you say you must be the Dark King himself ;) Nice to meet you btw.
    Though Tripyk 1 hitting me naked, when i went back in to talk tou you guys after jumping 3vs1 on me.. seems like revenge. :) Anyways you seem to be ok without your armour on ;)

• well i hope u get better in pvp soon so i can have some interesting 1on1 fights.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

you are a friend of holya that protect you, that's enough for the entire server i think

keep your butts protect by him and u will be killed at sight everywhere :)

bye

• @Meziljin who is he what

• Also, Yeti declared the War TL vs NWO, when he did stole all the items of one of NWO training realm, and im not a player killer like other noob guilds, we just kill red players. I didnt even read 20% of your post, no one cares.

• @Gorstak said in The whole alliance of loosers after me?? Lolz:

cas i will attack eny red player who is not my frend.

wow I KILL RED PKS, then you dont kill RED FRIENDS ;D, come on thats double standar

• @Gorstak said in The whole alliance of loosers after me?? Lolz:

well i hope u get better in pvp soon so i can have some interesting 1on1 fights.

I definatell will

@Meziljin said in The whole alliance of loosers after me?? Lolz:

you are a friend of holya that protect you, that's enough for the entire server i think

keep your butts protect by him and u will be killed at sight everywhere :)

bye

we just trade crafting materials with the guy. I ve barely spoke to him.
    Also who are you in game man?

@vorgoth333 said in The whole alliance of loosers after me?? Lolz:

Also, Yeti declared the War TL vs NWO, when he did stole all the items of one of NWO training realm, and im not a player killer like other noob guilds, we just kill red players. I didnt even read 20% of your post, no one cares.

Yeti is offline for like a week now.. I am not authorised to speak on his behalf :P

Anyways i ll see ya all out there changing title so its not offensive.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.