[NWO] vs [TL]

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

From ongoing and evermore basis, [NWO] will be at war with [TL]

Good day and for ever more must trust including

NWO Alliance, include BR RoK

https://s21.postimg.org/x4ah0nclz/TL_Declare_War.png

https://s22.postimg.org/uia2nik5t/Stupid_Cunt_Trippy.png

• @trippyk Lets hunt newbies!

• @Prometheus i think sooner or later it should be enabled the possibility of wars between guilds in order of not becoming red against those players i think.
    If a war is accepted both sides of course

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Dreworok said in [NWO] vs [TL]:

@Prometheus i think sooner or later it should be enabled the possibility of wars between guilds in order of not becoming red against those players i think.

Does it count if you just simply just do one big party invite fight every time you guys see other. Be a simple if that person don't turn red

• @Dreworok said in [NWO] vs [TL]:

@Prometheus i think sooner or later it should be enabled the possibility of wars between guilds in order of not becoming red against those players i think.

Yes, we've already planned that, it will be all managed through the Diplomacy button which is not functional yet but you can already see in your guild menu.

• We have spyies all over the place i see :) These are personal data you see :P Lolz

• @Siltoruz We dont care anymore about spies, nothing u will steal us by spying us =)

• Man dont get crazy on me! i like the whole NWO - TL thing and i m enjoying this "war" but i m not gonna use spies and all that stuff. Just kidding here with that post, and actually i m impressed by this screeny... I should watch over my shoulder now anyways. I really like the depth of this game with those intrigues.

PS: this whole thing with the theft made you guys know my name! I like that. Its nice to meet ya all. I dont mind fighting with you guys. I m here to duel the best. Just try to leave our noobies out of this. I am the only active PvPer in TL atm so if you are looking for someone to fight this someone should be me.

• i have found two people on ninja suits killling my cows!!!

• @Siltoruz said in [NWO] vs [TL]:

Man dont get crazy on me! i like the whole NWO - TL thing and i m enjoying this "war" but i m not gonna use spies and all that stuff. Just kidding here with that post, and actually i m impressed by this screeny... I should watch over my shoulder now anyways. I really like the depth of this game with those intrigues.

PS: this whole thing with the theft made you guys know my name! I like that. Its nice to meet ya all. I dont mind fighting with you guys. I m here to duel the best. Just try to leave our noobies out of this. I am the only active PvPer in TL atm so if you are looking for someone to fight this someone should be me.

U sure u not spend all days in your realm,cas ur nowhere to be found lol

• Well the whole point of being red is to avoid big crowds.. I stop by the towns often :)

• @trippyk @vorgoth333 you guys have been busy lately I take it. Lol

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.