Looking forward to playing!

• Hey all,
    Looking forward to trying this game, I played the Albion Online summer alpha but unfortunately that game seems to be heading down a path of instancing for the next beta. I need a real, open-world MMO to play. I think I remember trying this game very briefly some years ago but I can only vaguely remember, can't remember why I didn't stick around.

Hope to see the world fairly populated with the Steam release, and god I hope we get the hardcore world :D.

So yeah, there's my hello. :)

• @DiZMeX said:

Hey all,
    Looking forward to trying this game, I played the Albion Online summer alpha but unfortunately that game seems to be heading down a path of instancing for the next beta. I need a real, open-world MMO to play. I think I remember trying this game very briefly some years ago but I can only vaguely remember, can't remember why I didn't stick around.

Hope to see the world fairly populated with the Steam release, and god I hope we get the hardcore world :D.

So yeah, there's my hello. :)

Welcome! We are not on Steam yet, we only passed the Greenlight - but we will eventually :) Results are definitely leaning towards the Hardcore world now, although as soon as possible we plan on having both :)

• This game brings me back to the days when we founded "Fires of Heaven" on UO. Well..I was one of a few Co-Founders, my name was "Taki".

/waves at Famine, Zod, Myrlyn (Wonder where you guys are now).

We were a PK guild, but most people respected us as PKs because we never ganked needlessly ( The Griefing type)...you know who you are.

I left that guild when EQ came around and "FoH" became pretty known in MMOs and gaming venues.

One of the best times of my life gaming.

I do not plan on PKing in LR unless I'm forced to. :)

I have also played the role of PKK (Player Killer Killer)..players who kill those who grief/kill other players for no reason.

It's why games like UO shined in their day, today you have many people complaining that they don't like Pvp because then get ganked ect ect.
    What you do is get a posse of PKK's and hunt the PK down yourself.
    It is WAY more fun than calling for nerfs to the game to make your life easy and dull.

When I see PvEers (Yes, I prefer PvE myself btw) get mad or discouraged when they die to a PK, I tell them to get the name, location last seen and put the word out. PKs usually have to hide when they are being hunted and in that sense CAN'T kill more people. People should try that before resorting to "IWIN" buttons....But to each their own.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all in game soon.

Jess

• Yeah it's multiple playstyles co-existing and depending on one another is what makes an MMO feel like a world.

Also it's always awesome to see developers active in the forums. :D
    Cheers!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.