WTB/WTS Materials and Stuff! (Classic Server)

• I am planning to edit this post with new items/mats every now and then.

Buying

Any leather - 25 ea
    Any Hide - 20 ea
    Slayer Staffs wt mods - price depends on mod
    Scroll fragments - 8k
    PS - 10k

Selling

Ghastly Leather - 65 ea
    Scaley Leather - 55 ea
    Uncommon Bless - 3.5K ea
    Common Bless - 1K ea
    Hexapode wands - 20K ea

I m buying in bulk numbers!

• ill buy all the cooper you can provide!, you know how to contact me

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Siltoruz said in WTB/WTS Materials and Stuff! (Classic Server):

I am planning to edit this post with new items/mats every now and then.

Buying

Plain/Soft Leather - 18 ea
    Cow/Deer Hides - 14 ea

Selling

Ghastly Leather - 70 ea
    Scaley Leather - 60 ea
    Iron Ore - 28 ea
    Tin Ore - 22 ea
    Cooper/Tin - 20 ea

I m buying in bulk numbers!
    For selling i dont wave huge numbers but i can take orders and provide the mats in a couple of hours!
    I hope my prices are fair to you. I might be a bit more expensive than other players but i m new and this is a solo bussiness . I hope prices work for u so we can help each other nicely!

Is this for pve or PvP server?

• he is on pvp server ;D

• @Aries hard to find costumers on pve server when ur only one playing there?

@Gorstak said in WTB/WTS Materials and Stuff! (Classic Server):

@Aries hard to find costumers on pve server when ur only one playing there?

No he just didn't specify. I farm them myself it's much easier when you can run everything by yourself. Before you say it's in the title of his post. Not everyone reads the hole title ;)

• i olso play on pve server , i began there, moved to pvp cause of the population

• @Aries Yup PvP server it is. I also mentioned in title! I would say its much easier to gather those in PvE server due to the lack of PKs out there. Now i actually use these mats ( mostly leathers ) and i currently have a lot of those because i grind and craft, but have a lot spare. Atm no posts here for competition, but beleive me when we have enough we r gona make it a bit more difficult for people to farm those!

Bussinesses hit where it hurts! Lolz

PS: Man you are very active here in the forums. For the sake of this game and the community thats comes with it, transfer to PvP server. All serious players are there, and also i personally have 3 ppl in my friends list that transfered from PvE server. I mean i could bring you guys in contact and maybe you can start a more craft/economy group/guild that runs in PvP server. We actually need some of you crafters/gatheresrs here to give a fresh approach to the hole server.

For the sake of this post, plz respond to me on PM if you wish to do so.

@Siltoruz said in WTB/WTS Materials and Stuff! (Classic Server):

@Aries Yup PvP server it is. I also mentioned in title! I would say its much easier to gather those in PvE server due to the lack of PKs out there. Now i actually use these mats ( mostly leathers ) and i currently have a lot of those because i grind and craft, but have a lot spare. Atm no posts here for competition, but beleive me when we have enough we r gona make it a bit more difficult for people to farm those!

Bussinesses hit where it hurts! Lolz

PS: Man you are very active here in the forums. For the sake of this game and the community thats comes with it, transfer to PvP server. All serious players are there, and also i personally have 3 ppl in my friends list that transfered from PvE server. I mean i could bring you guys in contact and maybe you can start a more craft/economy group/guild that runs in PvP server. We actually need some of you crafters/gatheresrs here to give a fresh approach to the hole server.

For the sake of this post, plz respond to me on PM if you wish to do so.

No thanks I don't play PvP any more

• This post is deleted!

• bumping

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.