Development Roadmap To Spring 2017

• @Denluen said in Development Roadmap To Spring 2017:

don't think they can sell it a lot of the coding is from UO

Uh, source? I'm pretty confident UO isn't written in Delphi. Even if Mythyn were successfully stealing IP (((from EA))), Linkrealms has been operating commercially for years now, so why would that change?

I'm like 98% sure you're just being a retard, but if you've a source I'd actually be super interested. If you are just pulling it out of your butt, I'd point out you're accusing a company/people of a legit crime, and that's kinda douchy.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Holya Sorry but my dick doesn't get hard by arguing with you do your own research boy.

• @Denluen on several occasions Mythyn representatives have very explicitly pointed out Linkrealms, including the engine was built by them from the ground up. I see no reason to disbelieve them, especially since it's pretty obvious the UO/LR engines are different just from playing them, and the content very fucking obviously isn't cloned.

alt text

You're supposed to be a 29 year old man, and you spend your time blatantly lying about people stealing code on a dead game's forum. If you politely said you were joking, or owned up to lying that'd be respectable enough. Instead, you're trying to subvert somebody asking where you got your conclusion to look like less of a lying retard to the 3 other people who read these forums.

I stay at home and play video games all day, but holy shit you're a pathetic fucking loser, man. Get a life.

• Lol i like the mechanics, sure some things could be polished up...and I'm sure some of the crafting could be revamped. I do enjoy the gameplay though. Been having a blast.

• FOUNDER: BARON

@Denluen To be honest I don't think they could legally release or have donor packs or anything like that if that were the case... most games using other game's coding disguise purchases as "donations" to avoid problems (which still doesn't work, only delays). So idk, maybe Ultima owners never cared to do anything. They probably thought to themselves "huh those idiots are ruining their game, we'll save the lawyer money". lulz

@Holya Shut the fuck up already before you are found and throttled until your squeaker voice box becomes dustier than my grandpa's, shit head. People are pissed a good game they invested in got ruined because moron devs and emotionless robots like you. Let humans be humans and not computers kk? We are driven by passion, not accuracy like you, and you'd be surprised how dumb that makes you.

But just for the sake of irony,
    hey @Holya get off the dead forums ranting and raving at the mad players you lonely pathetic loser (Ya that's right, I can make ridiculous irl assumptions as well).

• @Dave-Knox said in Development Roadmap To Spring 2017:

They probably thought to themselves "huh those idiots are ruining their game, we'll save the lawyer money".

Fun fact: there's a fairly strong precedent for people stealing other people's IP to have lawsuits against them overturned if it can be proven the copyright holder hasn't "aggressively" protected their copyright. This is apparently a large part of the reason lots of game companies go after smaller private servers, so the value of the current copyright isn't decreased.

Seems like it only matters when it's in conjunction with other factors though. Iunno, not a lawyer.

@Holya Shut the fuck up already before you are found and throttled until your squeaker voice box becomes dustier than my grandpa's, shit head. People are pissed a good game they invested in got ruined because moron devs and emotionless robots like you. Let humans be humans and not computers kk? We are driven by passion, not accuracy like you, and you'd be surprised how dumb that makes you.

We are driven by passion, not accuracy like you, and you'd be surprised how dumb that makes you.

Are you trying to say it's fine to randomly accuse people of crimes 'cause you're irritated by period cramps? If I had you, or Mr. Denluen here swatted I'm fairly confident you wouldn't accept that argument as a legitimate defense.

Not randomly accusing people of theft because they devalued your ~3 month old ~$20 purchase, then refusing to own up to lying about it isn't being robotic; it's being a petty asshole.

ridiculous irl assumptions

It's been my experience people that randomly accuse persons they dislike for invalid/shallow reasons on the Internet are petty, sad, unpleasant, unhappy individuals. Guilt by association, I know, but I feel most peoplw would agree.

I don't care to read much of your data, however the last thing you said is true. But still, we wanted the game to make it and it didn't because multiple AVOIDABLE reasons. Let people be mad for fuck's sake. Idk what your connection to prom or w/e staff member is but you really ride their cock's hard for a group of people that just toyed with us. Fuck man i'd bet a million dollars there is still on-sale founder packs in-game. And I spent like 240$ on this in the time I played until shut down, therefor ratio wise I spent quite a bit for a game that was SEEMINGLY going to be finished because my dumbass fell for their bullshit propaganda (is that the right word? tell me computer).

Ps come play dark souls people lol

• a part from shards online , if i had a better computer i would play to ashes of creation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOdU6gJ07rQ but it is 15 $ / month

• I don't care to read much of your data, however , the last thing you said is true

If you didn't care enough to read and respond, you wouldn't have read and responded. Your lack of a valid argument doesn't imply apathy, it implies a lack of a valid argument.

Idk what your connection to prom or w/e staff member is but you really ride their cock's hard

Mythyn team and I are no hostile terms, if anything.

Let people be mad for fuck's sake

There are like 50 examples of people being angry on the forum I've not taken issue with. There's a difference between being angry, and baselessly accusing people of crimes.

I played until shut down

The servers are still up, the hell are you talking about?

@Holya Apparently you didn't hear me. Shut the fuck up. God.

As usual all I saw was the end due to it being on my screen as I type, no, they are shut down. Idgaf if it's not technically shut down. It's shut down.

Waits for you to make another list

• @Dave-Knox

If you didn't care enough to read and respond, you wouldn't have read and responded. Your lack of a valid argument doesn't imply apathy, it implies a lack of a valid argument.

Screaming "shut up" is pretty much the same thing

As usual all I saw was the end due to it being on my screen as I type

You say as you reply to the first sentence of my post

ur dum

@Holya Mmmm okay if that's what you think you goodbye.

• @Dave-Knox

alt text

• I'm Everquest bound,love the linkrealms feel but if there isn't going to be any development....i can't stick around. Come see me in Everquest on the Roleplaying server names Battlehammer lv 18 dwarf paladin. Hope something still happens in the world of linkrealms. Its a nice game.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.