Hidden Knowledge

1. Reds players cant use telepads; D even if they are friends (investigation)
    2. Cows are the best source of Raw meet (you can buy from rancher NPC and get less amounts from other mobs like deers, sheep, crickets)
    3. Cowns are the only natural source of Milk (rancher NPC olso sell it)
    4. Milk is the only source of cheese and the only source of butter
    5. sheeps are the only source of wool, sheeps produce 2 kinds of woool one of them very rare
    6. chikens and rancher NPC are the main sources of eggs and of course ranchers have more than chikens ;D
    7. use the pickaxe to break Crystalline Walls and boulders from Stone Fury
    8. Bandid Farm and Ravenfeast (2 city) are the source of FREE Wheat, Corn, Tomatoes pumkings, watermelons after you loose the Newbe state.
    9. Teleport Wand + Marked Map let the plaer teleport to other places without been magic users
    10. Mark Wand + Blank Map let the player mark a MAP for later teleport withou been magic users
    11. Teleport Wand, Mark Wand, Blank Map are sold at the two mages on main square.
    12. Click 1 time over an NPC and wait a little to open its sell MENU
    13. Blacksmiths buy Weapons and armors (most of them)
    14. Tailor (only1 on game) buy Cloth and leather armor (most of them)
    15. Mages on main square buy some Staffs
    16. Chests on tailor Shop contain Tailor Suplies
    17. Chests on main square cook trainer contain Cooking Suplies
    18. you can only get 65 lockpiking by staying on Main town
    19. any non Working skill can only be leveled up to 70 on protected areas
    20. There are Red and Blue Gnomes, only red have Queen
    21. Gnomes are a great source of seeds and the best source of Enchanted Cloth
    22. Its posible to Plant Gnomes houses (its s Gnome Drop)
    23. you can get rid of Gnomes Houses before they grow tall by using Pesticide on them (buy on farmers)
    24. Gnome riders drop Maps to Gnome kindom.

Question about Hidden Knowledge

1. where i can harvest SUGAR or how i can get it, NPCS have it but in very small amounts
    2. where i can get more seeds, usually npc only have 2 or 4
    3. whats the seed time incubation period? 12 hrs 24? 36?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

man u should calm down, you are flooding forum with your personal ideas and suggestions, and now even personal chronicles..

I appreciate your contribute to the game, but try to keep them into few topic, you are monolopizing the first page of every section :)

• i hardly find relevant or updated info of the game, many players abandon game for the lack of info it has, so i guess this is not a "personal" idea

btw this is a FACT not a sugestion, i just find it when a red tryed to enter my house and could not use the telepad

• Am red and i can use telepads of my frends so u probably done something wrong,if u mean frends on your frend list that doesnt count only realm frends count.

• well the red was on the realm friendlist AND my personal FRIENDlist and could not use the teleport, maybe ill call a GM to investigate the isue since you said you can use them

• I shall add: you can use the pickaxe to break Crystalline Walls and boulders from Stone Fury. From a conversation I had yesterday, it looks like most players are not aware.

• @Prometheus SENPAI STOP, THE PEASANTS MUSTN'T KNOW!

also most of the info here is inaccurate s:

• @Holya said in Hidden Knowledge:

inaccurate s:

enlight us plz ;D

@Prometheus i tried on a boulder i created but seems not work

• @jymnils said in Hidden Knowledge:

Reds players cant use telepads; D even if they are friends

A player being red has no *effect on their ability to use portals, teleports, or telepads as already pointed out.

Cows are the best source of Raw meet

Vendors, Hades, deer, turkeys, Gnome Dungeon, Vine Dungeon(I think), Cricket Cave(I think), Darkling Hunters. I also wanna say the Omega Cow/Alpha Bull, but that's probably be wrong.

Cowns are the only source of Milk

Vendors

Milk is the only source of cheese

Vendors, Gnome dungeon, Vine dungeon(I think), Cricket Cave(I think)

sheeps are the only source of wool, sheeps produce 2 kinds of woool

Vendor(I think?). Iunno what material wool even turns into, I'd assume a plain material, in which case there are tens of other places to get it at a much higher rate than screwing with sheep.

chikens and rancher NPC are the main sources of eggs

*Rancher NPCs are the main source of eggs. If you convinced a nab to farm eggs from chickens ur a meen pierson.

Bandid Farm and Ravenfeast (2 city) are the source of FREE Wheat, Corn, Tomatoes pumkings, watermelons after you loose the Newbe state.

Using Riverbank's crops on an alt is more effective by a large margin. Ravenfeast is good for barley, tho

Blacksmiths buy Weapons and armors (most of them)
    Tailor (only1 on game) buy Cloth and leather armor (most of them)

Should probably add that vendors have a price range, so to get decent sell prices you're going to have to kill the vendors like 30 times.

Ravenfeast is good for barley

*was

@Meziljin said in Hidden Knowledge:

@Prometheus i tried on a boulder i created but seems not work

You must press the "use tool in hand" button when you hold a pickaxe. We'll add the double-click option ASAP.

Vendors, Hades, deer, turkeys, Gnome Dungeon, Vine Dungeon(I think), Cricket Cave(I think), Darkling Hunters. I also wanna say the Omega Cow/Alpha Bull, but that's probably be wrong.

cow by far are the best drop 3-5 and they respawn before you can kill them all (city) so still the best source

but ill update the data tks, holya share your mind!, what macro program u use?

• @Prometheus said in Hidden Knowledge:

Ravenfeast is good for barley

*was

guess this was updated, only wheat on ravenfest now, why the change prom?

because barley is an ultimate crop for best alcoholic drink

• You can harvest sugar from Aphids. They drip some green goo when they die. Pick it up and put it back down and it turns to sugar.

Not sure if there are still aphid spawn in the game, but there is an aphid spawner in the cash shop. A couple of aphid spawners and some birds on a perch well make a lot of sugar while you afk.

@Roundwaters sugar is into bodies? how can i farm that sugar afk?

• No, it's one of the only things that drops when the creature dies. Aphids explode, so they don't leave dead bodies.

@Roundwaters so to get them afk need a macro to pick up from floor?

• @Roundwaters said in Hidden Knowledge:

Aphids

may i have an image of the mob? or a aproximate location of the spwan?

• @Meziljin said in Hidden Knowledge:

@Roundwaters so to get them afk need a macro to pick up from floor?

you need just to come on some timeto collect the items just as we collect honeycombs

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.