Mining Permit

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

How come my mining permit lasted only 12 minutes and i was able to get to just 24 skill? Is this a bug or am i missing something

• @Clavicus its how the SYSTEMS tells you to move outside the city, you will even loose access to all crops on the city in 72 hrs; D so store any needed item before the newbee buff fades.

• @Clavicus said in Mining Permit:

How come my mining permit lasted only 12 minutes and i was able to get to just 24 skill? Is this a bug or am i missing something

The Riverbank mine and its mining permit (500 pickaxe hits) is a way for new characters to get acquainted with the skill and complete the quest. If you want to get better as a miner, you have to get out of town. Mountain cliffs are always mineral-rich, but you can find random deposits around the world too. The mountain next to Riverbank is a good place to start with as you can find a lot of Iron, Copper and Coal ;)

@Prometheus gotcha. for some reason i thought i read it lasted 1 hour. or maybe its 500 hits or 1 hour whichever comes first? anywho at least i know now thanks

• What happened to side areas and dungeons? Stop half assing everything.

• @Clavicus said in Mining Permit:

@Prometheus gotcha. for some reason i thought i read it lasted 1 hour. or maybe its 500 hits or 1 hour whichever comes first? anywho at least i know now thanks

Nope, it's always been 500 hits, no time limit :)

@Clavicus said in Mining Permit:

Farm in the mountain area you can get it all there pretty easy. I started there on the pve server got to level 50 really fast just on 3 realms

• @Aries said in Mining Permit:

the pve server got to level 50 really fast just on 3 realms

hard thing pass 70 on every skill ;D

@jymnils said in Mining Permit:

@Aries said in Mining Permit:

the pve server got to level 50 really fast just on 3 realms

hard thing pass 70 on every skill ;D

I have been there got the t shirt now have what I want to have for skills. I've been around for a lot longer than you think ;)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.