HP BAR its cheating with me!

• I dont know why my hp bar goes down and up and it show a fake hp, and when i get another hit it shows real hp and again go up. etcetc

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@vorgoth333 said in HP BAR its cheating with me!:

I dont know why my hp bar goes down and up and it show a fake hp, and when i get another hit it shows real hp and again go up. etcetc

That's health lag. It's an old bug. It's like try to regen something that you need 40 points till full life and it says you are full of already but can clearly see it's not

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus A few things I have noticed after the new damage numbers implemented. shock phase 3rd cast is not applying the multiplier. i do 9dmg 9 dmg and then 9 dmg to myself with x3 multiplier. I cast on myself as well as another char to check. This could be why I feel like i was nerfed to the ground with the 20% sdi reduction (again i realize it should have always been this way)

The mino dmg shield when sacrificed shows no scrolling numbers. So you dont have any idea of how much has been taken away. To build on this.. and it should probably be in a different thread.. but when is the ui getting love in regards to us having buff and debuff icons with timers?

@vorgoth333 is right regarding the hp bar being weird. Using a lizzogoth as an example i would allow it to hit me and the initial 10 physical damage it did did not reigster on my bar. If I waited x amount of time and say its first attack was poison and it did 23 damage again my hp bar would not register the damage.

To my knowledge the floating numbers also have no way of being adjsuted as far as reducing the font like with the system message font. That would be a nice addition.

• @Clavicus said in HP BAR its cheating with me!:

but when is the ui getting love in regards to us having buff and debuff icons with timers?

this is a must

• @vorgoth333 @Clavicus a bug on total HP refresh in PvE was accidentally introduced in the last patch when we updated damage visualization. When a mob hit you, you'd see your Life bar as it was before the hit. It's been fixed in the last reset (2 hours ago) together with the Shock Phase damage visualization and Chilled/Frozen typo.

As for the buff/debuffs, @jymnils, we have to redo the main UI first as announced in the roadmap... Then we can get to that too!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.