Questions about Posion

1. is there a posion damage calculator i was training yesterday with posion and havent seen the usual tick of the posion just the first damage and nothing more, usually is like a damage tick after 2 to 5 seconds.
    2. what are the skill requirements to produce posion, the posion alambic does not have any interface that shows the required skills, same with the mortal/pestle (seems developers does not like this skills like hiding and seatlh)
    3. how i know a weapon is poisoned
    4. how i know the level of load of a poisoned weapon

• tks Holya.
    then a bug must be introduced, since i can only see the first damage tick

more questions

1. how i know a weapon is poisoned
    2. how i know the level of load of a poisoned weapon

• @jymnils mouseover.

On a side note poison is not cost/time effective in PVE, so I wouldn't recommend you've it in your build. Getting your conc to max/stacking CP and learning abuse griffon spirit sac will yield more DPS vs. most stationary targets anyway.

• Poisoning seem buggued, it shows the first damage but no more green numbers apear in the 30 secs it should be acting. but im sure it works because i seen my test subjects drop death without been atacked.
    olso the names of the poison have been changed from the ones on the wiki and dont let me upgrade the page.

BTW prom can you put an example of how posion damage is aplyed?? i was testing on very low mobs and all i could get was 2 to 5 damage with medium poison

@Prometheus

• @jymnils said in Questions about Posion:

Poisoning seem buggued, it shows the first damage but no more green numbers apear in the 30 secs it should be acting. but im sure it works because i seen my test subjects drop death without been atacked.
    olso the names of the poison have been changed from the ones on the wiki and dont let me upgrade the page.

BTW prom can you put an example of how posion damage is aplyed?? i was testing on very low mobs and all i could get was 2 to 5 damage with medium poison

@Prometheus

You don't see the damage dealt by any DOT effect - Burn, Poison, Chill, etc. It's something we have to implement. The way damage is applied is as explained in the wiki. If you're using a level 4 poison (violent), for instance, it will deal 13-19 damage every 3 seconds. Of course that damage is reduced by the Poison resistance of the victim.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.