Question about repair tools.

• I ve seen in cash shop there are tools that repair gear and extend the durability. One friend of mine suggested that tools like that are also available in-game from drops. I didnt beleive so i m here to ask.

Can i get any repair tools that extend or even dont drop durability on gear in-game from drops or Vendor? If i can where do i get those?

• They drop only in Blakwood dungeon from frost griffon boss,altough i didnt find eny in loong time.

• @Gorstak said in Question about repair tools.:

They drop only in Blakwood dungeon from frost griffon boss,altough i didnt find eny in loong time.

Thnx! Appriciated

• That's not quite right. The only way to add durability to an item is through the cash shop.

The BlackWoods repair items don't remove as much max durability as the regular repair items, but they still lower max durability every time you use it.

There is also a Whetstone you can find prospecting in the guano cave. It weighs a lot less so you take it with you and repair weapons as needed.

• nice, he did not belive me, now im considering to lie next time

• @Roundwaters said in Question about repair tools.:

That's not quite right. The only way to add durability to an item is through the cash shop.

The BlackWoods repair items don't remove as much max durability as the regular repair items, but they still lower max durability every time you use it.

There is also a Whetstone you can find prospecting in the guano cave. It weighs a lot less so you take it with you and repair weapons as needed.

Nice thnx thats what i though

• @jymnils said in Question about repair tools.:

nice, he did not belive me, now im considering to lie next time

Yooooo double checking is best choice

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.