Damage Type and meaning of some Weapon propeties

1. what damage type does Nautilus, Trascended Parasight does, im very squishy against this guys and im not ;D
    2. what does it means Magic Weapon, i found this on some swords
    3. what is superior Quality i belive it was tied to durability but its not , i have found plain items with durability 87 and blue items with high quality 30+ with durability 60 so it must mean other thing
    4. how i can calculate the damage i cause using the reflect physical and reflect magical damage, if i get 100 on any of this all tha damage i suffer go back to the one that damaged me? is the enemy armor active on this?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Damage Type and meaning of some Weapon propeties:

1. what damage type does Nautilus, Trascended Parasight does, im very squishy against this guys and im not ;D
    3. what is superior Quality i belive it was tied to durability but its not , i have found plain items with durability 87 and blue items with high quality 30+ with durability 60 so it must mean other thing
    1. I think it's etheral could be wrong.

2. Magic weapon mod means you can cast certain spells holding that weapon as long you have the required esseances.

3. Superior quality is tied to durability. It mans less damage taken away from it. If you loose more durability to that item just means it gets hit more often than other slots. All items come with random durability.

4. Try searching key words for the questions you have. These have been answered 100 times by now ;)

• I don't think it gets hit more often, it just means it won't lose durability as fast.

I think they took out the hit chance for body parts long ago.

• tks a lot bouth of you,

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Damage Type and meaning of some Weapon propeties:

I don't think it gets hit more often, it just means it won't lose durability as fast.

I think they took out the hit chance for body parts long ago.

I dunno I can run two doungeons and only certain things get damaged and others won't at all. I think it's buggy myself

• @jymnils said in Damage Type and meaning of some Weapon propeties:

4. how i can calculate the damage i cause using the reflect physical and reflect magical damage, if i get 100 on any of this all tha damage i suffer go back to the one that damaged me? is the enemy armor active on this?
    1. Nautilus deals Pierce damage, Transcended Parasight deals Shock damage.
    2. It means you can cast Sorcery spells (all of them, besides the 5 ones related to Martial Arts obviously) holding the weapon.
    3. Loses less durability when you use it.
    4. Say you receive 50 Slash damage and have 80% reflect. Your resists lower the 50 to, say, 30. 80% of 30 (24) is sent back. The 24 sent back is also reduced by the victim's Slash resistance.

• This post is deleted!

• so lets use rounded numbers

Say you receive 100 Slash damage and have 100% reflect phisical damage an 1% slash resistance (your a mage) Your resists lower the 100 to, say, 99. 100% of 99 (99) is sent back. The 99 sent back is also reduced by the victim's Slash resistance lets imagine the atack guy ha 20% slash resistance the final damage to the guy ataking you is 79

is this damage olso calculated to pierce damage?, hard to imagine how magically the archer dies by himself ;D at distance ;D

• reflects are only useful vs new players or those who have crap gears,but vs those who have maxed resists its usseles.

• @jymnils said in Damage Type and meaning of some Weapon propeties:

so lets use rounded numbers

Say you receive 100 Slash damage and have 100% reflect phisical damage an 1% slash resistance (your a mage) Your resists lower the 100 to, say, 99. 100% of 99 (99) is sent back. The 99 sent back is also reduced by the victim's Slash resistance lets imagine the atack guy ha 20% slash resistance the final damage to the guy ataking you is 79

is this damage olso calculated to pierce damage?, hard to imagine how magically the archer dies by himself ;D at distance ;D

Reflect Physical Damage works with all types of physical damages, yes. So if you receive pierce damage from arrows, you reflect pierce damage, because magic. ;) That being said, we might change how it works in the future to make it more effective.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.